Page 14 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19278
replies 149
following 51

fatheadjames   +1y
Man this stuff looks awesome. Makes me want too run juice again on my next vehicle
jdauer02   +1y
<b>Edited: 2/19/2013 11:19:36 AM by jdauer02<br></b>I drive my Dice equipped VW daily in Michigan, no ploblems with operating even on the coldest days.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
^^ Fact, seen the wagon parked at Boyne Ski Resort, cold weather aint no thang!

Taylor
jdauer02   +1y
<b>Edited: 2/19/2013 6:05:17 PM by jdauer02<br></b>here it is at caberfae peaks in Cadillac Mi. 8 degrees before windchill that day. The next week I went back driving in 11 inches of fresh snow there and back.

[img]http://www.streetsource.com//uploads/forum/j/jdauer02/winterwagon.jpg[/img]

post photo
BAGLESS   +1y
^^^ Damn thats crazy! As always Jeremy, keep pumping out badass stuff!
tre5   +1y
That's awesome! I'm going to save that pic for the next guy that asks me if hydraulics will work in cold weather. Jayme, you were our very first customer. Thanks for your patience getting your components and thanks for your support. I'm very happy our first customer is out there driving his car everyday.
tre5   +1y
<b>Edited: 2/20/2013 10:57:45 AM by tre5<br></b>We are about a month away from our one year anniversary! Who wants to see some special pricing to celebrate a year in business???
jdauer02   +1y
<b>Edited: 2/20/2013 12:04:29 PM by jdauer02<br></b>I was very excited to be the first Dice customer. I have put alot of miles on them, its been to shows from all the way in the upper penninsula of michigan to camp n drag in indiana as well as a few snowboarding trips in sub freezing weather and blizzard conditions. I havent charged the batteries since christmas and those too are still running strong. Props to Dice and Kinetik for the reliablity, I have no concern when I leave on a long trip

tre5   +1y
Just a couple random setups to see if this site is still alive.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
We have hats for sale now as well. $25 shipped to the 48. paypal at support@dicesuspension.com
post photo