replies 149
following 51

k24 rd6   +1y
Oooh, purty. I know what those are.

3 more weeks to get it done.
tre5   +1y
What's in 3 weeks?
BAGLESS   +1y
Umm...our show...duh...better cruise it out!
tre5   +1y
Probably not. I don't have any time to work on it before then.
tre5   +1y
New "Snake Eyes" cylinders are now available!
tre5   +1y
TTT, in case you missed the new cylinders. They are designed to bolt up like a shock and will allow the cylinder to pivot at the top and bottom while being 100% secured. This way you are not just relying on gravity to hold your cylinders in and there will be absolutely no rattles from the cylinder. For use with accumulators only! Also, keep in mind that the internals of these cylinders are the same as the internals on our regular cylinders. We made some internal design changes over the typical hydraulic cylinder so that they will work better than everyone else's cylinders when used with accumulators. Expect better ride and longer seal life with our cylinders. Pricing for these, and all our other products, on the website... www.dicesuspensioncomponents.com
smallblockmazda   +1y
The snake eye cylinders are epic! Definitely going to use them on the next project.
domer   +1y
I got my snake eyes cylinders in.. they are absolutely awesome.. just need to do more work on the truck now to get them installed...
selfbuiltrods   +1y
I too have mine in! They are pretty epic! I too have to re do my front and rear setups now, especially since we built the frame for bags the first go around lol. Thanks a lot for an awesome product Jeremy!
tre5   +1y
Our new "side bet" pump all plumbed up.
post photo