Page 13 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19197
replies 149
following 51

tre5   +1y
I love this car! I just did the install. It's a two pump whammy setup with 3 dump manifolds, 4 accumulators, and 2 Kinetik 1800s. It gets pretty low!Here's a shot of the front suspensionYou can barely tell anything from under the hood (it's the bright silver hose end)
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y
looks sick like always dude love how it sits keep up the good work
tre5   +1y
Thanks. The customer picked it up on Sunday morning after flying in from NM. He drove it home and said it did great and he loves how it rides.
tre5   +1y
Did you guys know that we also have clear whammy tanks. I just realized I never posted a pic of one.

They're available on our website... dicesuspensioncomponents.com
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
Does the reverse block move the motor so that both motors line up together?

Could you add another port to the top of a reverse block as a filler? That way you could turn it so that the filler is out of view. With the black blocks that silver fill plug is extra noticable.
tre5   +1y
The motor, or the pump head? I'm guessing you meant pump head. So the answer to that is, no. The mirrored port block does change how the pump head is positioned, but it doesn't end up mirroring the regular block. We thought about adding a port to the block for filling the tank, but that's another pump block we'd have to make and we already have 6 block options. Maybe as we grow this is something we will look more into, but we are still just a small company making 20-40 blocks at a time. Once we jump production up it will be easier for us to do things like that.
jaredmxg   +1y
You guys do some nice work. I really like looking at some of the clean setups. It almost makes me want to switch over from air. haha
k24 rd6   +1y
Yeah, I meant pump head not motor. But you figured out what I was talking about.

Can the pump heads be anodized/powdercoated/chromed? I think that would be a nice upgrade with the clear tanks.
tre5   +1y
They can be polished or chromed. The center body of the pump head could be anodized easily, but the ends are cast so they would have to be sanded smooth before anodizing them. Remember, when these are full of oil, the pump heads won't be as visible.
tre5   +1y
Haven't posted on the thread in a few, so here is a setup going to Taylor at Michigan Metal Works. It's a 2 pump, 4 dump, setup with our "side bet" blocks. I preplummed and hardlined the setup for him.
[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l344/tre5peter/Dice%20customer%20installs/307955_463693527017071_1855790290_n_zpsa04631be.jpg[/IMG]
post photo