Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 18937
replies 149
following 51

tre5   +1y
Edited: 5/12/2012 12:02:34 PM by tre5

Dice Suspension Components is a new company I started with the help of another friend. We decided to start off with a full line of hydraulic products. We will later be expanding and plan to carry all things suspension related... air bags, coil overs, spindles, CNC cut brackets, 4 link kits, ect.For now though we are finally releasing the hydraulic line. We have been prototyping some stuff for a while to make sure my ideas do, in fact, work as well as I hoped. All our machined parts are done locally in AZ. They feature some visual changes such as counter sunk hardware for a cleaner look and wider manifolds to allow for parallel accumulator mounting. They also feature a change in the fittings. We decided to do away with 90% of the NPT fittings. All of our machined parts have boss o-ring fittings. If you are familiar with hydraulics, boss o-rings are the style fittings used on dump stems and accumulators (obviously different sizes). Speaking of accumulators, we use an accumulator that will be easy for customers to adjust the pressure on themselves. They have a common size schrader valve (same as your car tire) that is concealed under a metal, o-ring sealed cap. Any shop who has a nitrogen tank and regulator can adjust the pressure in them.Our cylinders are different from all others as well. Some of the features of our cylinders are... The outer cylinder is 1-5/8" DOM and threaded to accept jam nuts or a threaded mounting bushing. The inner ram is 17-4 stainless steel and will never rust. The seal carrier is brass, domed at the top, carries two o-rings, one polypak, and 3 rubber wipers. The bushing at the bottom of the cylinder is brass and carries an additional o-ring to seal against the ram and keep the cylinder from leaking any oil that passes by the seals at the top of the ram. We assemble all the pumps, dumps, and cylinders ourselves after they are machined. We install the industry standard chrome street motor on all our pumps. The pumps come with Rockford #9 gears; however, we offer an upgrade to a Marzocchi #7 or #9 gear. The dumps come standard with Delta coils and stems. All the seals we install on the pumps and cylinders are genuine Parker seals.We are also an authorized dealer for Kinetik power cells and stock the HC1400, HC1800 and HC2000 batteries.The website will be launched very soon and will have a full shopping cart for easy purchasing. Feel free to email, call us, follow us on FaceBook, or post up on here for anything.
tre5   +1y
Here are a couple pics of our products... more on Facebook!Black anodized blocks and ball bearing motor caps on a whammy pumpStandard finish pump
post photo
post photo
dragndime   +1y
Now I have to buy another car!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
All ready got a kit on the way, cant wait!

Taylor
tre5   +1y
Well, not technically on the way, lol. I will be shipping it Monday. It's packed and ready to go!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Bah, close enough.

Call me monday so i can get you my shipping #'s

Taylor
tre5   +1y
Taylor, give me a call. I tried to ship today, but I couldn't get a hold of you to get the shipping #s.
tre5   +1y
Here's an example of the o-ring fittings...
post photo
post photo
HarryBalls   +1y
Nice.....the fitting idea is genius!
smallblockmazda   +1y
New line looks sick! Do you sell hardline? Also how much are you selling the hc1800 for? Thank you.