following 60

draggincaddy   +1y
^ bahahahaha
butler145   +1y
--------------------------------------------

garagebuilt said:

i like this one

looks awesome huh. all 4 of the tabs on the wishbone are like that. think that tab on the axle will hold when 700rwhp gets traction. i dont. and he knew what the hp was on truck and he sad he was building it to hold the power.

and there was no rushing, he never rushed as can tell sincei didnt get truck till nov 13 when dropped it off june 1st
post photo
butler145   +1y
[img][img]

how about this for mounting engine wiring harness
post photo
butler145   +1y
yeah just read this to from htownshowscene. posted directly from dan

dans quote " he knows i dicked him around, hell half the people that have posted on here know i dicked him around"

sittin_so_low   +1y
sounds like scum to me..
Marcos_65   +1y
Where's the pictures? The link doesn't work.
1redchvy   +1y
Edited: 12/13/2011 8:24:58 PM by 1redchvy

droppedmitsu   +1y

butler145 said:

yeah just read this to from htownshowscene. posted directly from dan

dans quote " he knows i dicked him around, hell half the people that have posted on here know i dicked him around"

At least you got it out of there before you could get screwed even more. He sounds like an immature, unprofessional kid, from what he posted on htownshowscene and how he had to have his MOM, are you serious, his mom, come talk to you. There's no excuse in the world for work like that, I don't see how someone rushing someone to get his truck done(or actually sounds more like asking when its going to), can equate to shitty work like that.
biggin   +1y
wow another victim of a renowned shop out there and screwing over at least one customer in their existence. i mean really? idk how posting this shit online helps u personally but folks get their teeth knocked in where im from pulling shit like that. dan is pretty much taking u as a joke. people need to research shops very thoroughly before getting work done. i think the first time shit didnt seem right i would have picked my shit up and left before it got even worse regardless of what he said he would do if u didnt like it the first time. if u dont have shit to do, it honestly doesnt take that long to bag a truck if all the parts are there. maybe dan should go back to doing them bolt on air cylinders and shit on cars he use to do.
Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Edited: 12/14/2011 2:05:05 AM by Slammed83Mazda

FAT_MAN_DOO said:

wow another victim of a renowned shop out there and screwing over at least one customer in their existence. i mean really? idk how posting this shit online helps u personally but folks get their teeth knocked in where im from pulling shit like that. dan is pretty much taking u as a joke. people need to research shops very thoroughly before getting work done. i think the first time shit didnt seem right i would have picked my shit up and left before it got even worse regardless of what he said he would do if u didnt like it the first time. if u dont have shit to do, it honestly doesnt take that long to bag a truck if all the parts are there. maybe dan should go back to doing them bolt on air cylinders and shit on cars he use to do.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the type of shit that cracks me up.

What are you some kind of thug or something? Your going to try to blast this dude? Really? This dude got jacked around, gave the dude the benefit of the doubt. Pretty much got robbed for the services he wanted, went on a rant trying to warn people about this guy/shop??? Yet I read shit like this. "idk how posting this shit online helps u personally but folks get their teeth knocked in where im from pulling shit like that."

I don't know what you replying with such ignorance helps.

What the fuck am I missing here? Not everyone researches or does there homework on shops. Not everyone has the tools or knowledge to do there own work. In the beginning of your posts your blasting the dude, but at the end trying to almost offer the guy advice.

It's only a matter of time before this thread get's cleaned up and locked.