Page 2 of 9
Air Ride Suspensions \  BEWARE!!! Dotlow rides horrible work

BEWARE!!! Dotlow rides horrible work

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 5527
replies 83
following 60

Drag23onu   +1y
props potter! that build thread was awesome and the one on the classic chevy!
slamnscotte   +1y
Now I wonder about that F150 he cut apart...
butler145   +1y
--------------------------------------------

IMLOWER said:

you know im the one who built his truck he daily drives :)

wow thats funny cause i believe he said he built his truck he daily drives.

and oddball turbo and fab is building it now. or cutting off everything he did and starting with new frame rails.
IMLOWER   +1y
lol now thats real funny his truck was built by me at The Kustom Edge for sema 2009
dumpednshaved   +1y
Sorry to hear this . I want to know what happened with the f-150 from years ago that he was working on. I'm sure pickle could comment on the work as well if he wanted being that his truck was built their.
butler145   +1y

dumpednshaved said:

Sorry to hear this . I want to know what happened with the f-150 from years ago that he was working on. I'm sure pickle could comment on the work as well if he wanted being that his truck was built their.

im sure he could comment on it too but being that he is best buds with the guy he will try to defend his buddy. they both know he screwed me around and Dotlow rides admitted to that
pickle   +1y
Maybe he took too long, I'll give you that. But youre twisting up all kinds of words and saying shit he didn't say. He tells everyone that Potter built his truck, he gives credit to him all the time when people ask. Even though they don't talk anymore, lets not get Potter all fired up for nothing and let him go back to trolling online like he used to. LOL

That old F-150 is our boy Doosh's. Thats his project and it will break necks once all his parts get purchased. You'll see more of that soon.

As for my truck built there, I can't complain one bit. Granted, he took really good care of me, but the work speaks for itself.

He should have let you take your shit back from the get go. Of course you found a few things wrong because you rushed him, and were so eager to get it out of there. Now youre gonna put him on blast. People like you come and go all the time with shops and Im sure every business has had their share of customers like you. It happens.
butler145   +1y
like i said pickle is a friend and will do just like dan and lie to cover each others backs and twist stories. there is no twisting to any story i got all kinds of proof. you name it i got it. and yeah he should of let me take my truck back from the get go instead of lieing the whole time sying he was working on it and said he wouldnt do crappy work. would rather give it back before doing that. but yet he lied again and still did crappy work. there was no rushing all the deadlines he made himself. i just wanted him to do the work that he said he was doing. and like you said before you werent around the build of my truck and didnt know what was going on with my truck. and a few things wrong ha, he caused more damage then good. did nothing he said we agreed upon doing. i gave him way more patients then anyody else would have given him with there almost complete show truck. and then to get it back like this and he couldnt show up to give it back, he has to park it outside his shop in a gated area saying its waiting for you and not even show up. like i said pickle your a BIG friend and just trying to twist the story around to cover your friends butt.

and yeah your truck might of been done ok and doosh's truck might also one day but yet yall are all buddies. so if your not dans buddies you will get screwed over and your stuff wont get done or might like mine did.
pickle   +1y
* patience
drpitlo   +1y
I know of dan but Icant say anything really about his bout but let pictures do the talking instead of arguing over a computer. If so called problems have happen let everyone see the problems.

Superior Auto Works
5717 Charles City Cir
Richmond VA 23231
804-328-2886