replies 83
following 60

draggincaddy   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Slammed83Mazda said:

Edited: 12/14/2011 2:05:05 AM by Slammed83Mazda

FAT_MAN_DOO said:

wow another victim of a renowned shop out there and screwing over at least one customer in their existence. i mean really? idk how posting this shit online helps u personally but folks get their teeth knocked in where im from pulling shit like that. dan is pretty much taking u as a joke. people need to research shops very thoroughly before getting work done. i think the first time shit didnt seem right i would have picked my shit up and left before it got even worse regardless of what he said he would do if u didnt like it the first time. if u dont have shit to do, it honestly doesnt take that long to bag a truck if all the parts are there. maybe dan should go back to doing them bolt on air cylinders and shit on cars he use to do.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the type of shit that cracks me up.

What are you some kind of thug or something? Your going to try to blast this dude? Really? This dude got jacked around, gave the dude the benefit of the doubt. Pretty much got robbed for the services he wanted, went on a rant trying to warn people about this guy/shop??? Yet I read shit like this. "idk how posting this shit online helps u personally but folks get their teeth knocked in where im from pulling shit like that."

I don't know what you replying with such ignorance helps.

What the fuck am I missing here? Not everyone researches or does there homework on shops. Not everyone has the tools or knowledge to do there own work. In the beginning of your posts your blasting the dude, but at the end trying to almost offer the guy advice.

It's only a matter of time before this thread get's cleaned up and locked.

i might be reading it the wrong way....but i thought he meant he doesnt know what posting it online does for him, but he would knock the dudes ( dan's) teeth in for pulling the shit he pulled, instead of bothering with posting on ssm.

its a badly worded post either way so i could be wrong, just a thoughton that note, i think its funny how i can read a post and think one way and then go back and re-read it and go wait a minute, it might mean something totaly different.

drpitlo   +1y
Well if your gonna have 700 hp the first mistake would have been getting a wishbone suspension that should have thrown up a flag but hey it was your chioce to go to him no one made you. It could have turned out a lot worse then what it did.
IMLOWER   +1y

drpitlo said:

Well if your gonna have 700 hp the first mistake would have been getting a wishbone suspension that should have thrown up a flag but hey it was your chioce to go to him no one made you. It could have turned out a lot worse then what it did.

first nothing wrong with a wishbone and 700 hp if set up correctly... but this one isnt..

second he was supposed to get a 4 link and this wishbone is what he got
Reyna_Bros   +1y

IMLOWER said:

drpitlo said:

first nothing wrong with a wishbone and 700 hp if set up correctly... but this one isnt..

I KNOW you're not offering advice on suspension work Potter.
Drag23onu   +1y
why hasn't Dan chimed in on this yet? Must be true...
butler145   +1y

IMLOWER said:

drpitlo said:

yeah exactly was suppose to be a 4 link but as can tell it wasnt.

and the whole intention of this thread was to warn others out there about Dan with dotlow rides and how he conducts and does his work.
2LOW4U   +1y

Reyna_Bros said:

Post of the day, maybe even the year! Hahaha.
bigblueon22s   +1y
The first thing that would have tipped me off is that fact that the owner had HIS truck built by another shop..... hmmmm. Ya gotta do the research people. If you demand quality work and have shops like Ekstensive and Chaotic in your backyard then take your ass to the professionals! "baggin the best and fixin the rest" true statement! Now given that the guy that posted this thread is giving a accurate and complete story, I feel for him... I don't know Dan personally but have seen him around from time to time so I can't comment on his behalf except for the FACT that pickles truck came out NICE!
iRIDElow   +1y

2LOW4U said:

Reyna_Bros said:

Post of the day, maybe even the year! Hahaha.

:ROTFLMAO: