BEWARE!!! Dotlow rides horrible work

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 5540
replies 83
following 60

Eddie936   +1y
--------------------------------------------

drpitlo said:

I know of dan but Icant say anything really about his bout but let pictures do the talking instead of arguing over a computer. If so called problems have happen let everyone see the problems.

He's already posted a link to photo bucket with 80+ pics

Superior Auto Works 5717 Charles City CirRichmond VA 23231 804-328-2886

drpitlo   +1y
I saw that but it wouldnt open for me
Eddie936   +1y
Well its good you posted on here because over at htownshowscene everyone seams to be good friends with dan so noone really took the matter serious and just blew you off but forgot the fact he screwed you over. Everybody has gotten screwed over by a shop before and we all know how fuked upthat it feelsI but just because your friend is doing the screwing doesn't make it right .
butler145   +1y

Eddie936 said:

Well its good you posted on here because over at htownshowscene everyone seams to be good friends with dan so noone really took the matter serious and just blew you off but forgot the fact he screwed you over. Everybody has gotten screwed over by a shop before and we all know how fuked upthat it feelsI but just because your friend is doing the screwing doesn't make it right .

yeah exactly.
2LOW4U   +1y

Eddie936 said:

Sorry, over there we can't control that Dan is liked in general. I am not allowing anyone to censor anything that is said but I can't stop his friends from chiming in. As a public forum we must remain neutral and unbiased if at all possible. He is free to post whatever he wants to on H Town...
sideshizzle   +1y
Yep, just like Josh said, that thread has been completely unmoderated and it's not the site's fault that those opinions have been expressed.
garagebuilt   +1y

pickle said:

Of course you found a few things wrong because you rushed him, and were so eager to get it out of there. Now youre gonna put him on blast. People like you come and go all the time with shops and Im sure every business has had their share of customers like you. It happens.

figured this was bs until i saw pics. rushed or not, a good weld doesn't take any longer than a bad one
GraphicDisorder   +1y
If true, that sucks. But I think it's on YOU to prove it's true, people say a lot of things a lot of times it's embellished and so on.

Without proof I have never understood the point to threads like these. It's a snap shot of one side of the story. Even if he comes in and tells his side, that's just a snap shot of his side. Meanwhile the truth is often somewhere in the middle.

garagebuilt   +1y
i like this one
post photo