Page 6 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  S10 redo..... Tre5 Customs

S10 redo..... Tre5 Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3372
replies 58
following 30

tre5   +1y
A couple pics from the completed project. Mario is on his way home to New Mexico.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
64caddy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by MJAVY7 Looking great!! It sounds like you have a nice wife, my wife would have told me to screw myself if I asked her help me pick u a truck bed --------------------------------------------- mine too!!
post photo
smctoy   +1y

looks awesome!
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 64caddy---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7Looking great!!It sounds like you have a nice wife, my wife would have told me to screw myself if I asked her help me pick u a truck bed ---------------------------------------------mine too!!---------------------------------------------

it suck sometimes. 

post photo
mjavy7   +1y

Jermy,Nice work. What is the difference between a Pro Hopper Pump and a Hydroholics?
idrgbdy   +1y
too bad he didn't want to lay full frame with no kit, or lay rocker. but looks damn good! very nice work as always.
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7Jermy,Nice work. What is the difference between a Pro Hopper Pump and a Hydroholics?-------------------------------------------

Hopefully Aaron will chime in and answer this. I know some of the differences, but Aaron will have a better answer.

thenapperfamily   +1y
can i ask where the rear cylinder swivel mounts you use come from?
tre5   +1y
Edited: 1/2/2011 1:32:14 PM by tre5

I make them. I will PM you in case you are interested in picking up some.