views 3376
replies 58
following 30

k24 rd6   +1y

weekend is over. Back to work with more pics
Bentlay   +1y

updates.................
nautiquess   +1y

Shouldn't have to defend yourself on the 2 link,  Like you said its a  great set up if your not dealing with alot of lift.  I had it on my old tahoe and never had an issue with it.  Great work as usual
tre5   +1y
Dang... I don't even get to 6 pm and you guys are already asking for updates, lol. It's a good thing I worked on it today. The front and rear suspension is all 100% bolted up and ready to rock. The bed is back on (thanks to my wife who struggled, but was able to lift the bed up long enough to help me get it back on). I also started the frame of the new bed floor and the battery rack is done as well.   Front mounts. The cylinder goes up so high in the coil bucket that I couldn't use the threaded sleeves. So I just cut a piece of tubing and welded a doughnut to it. The doughnut rests against the top of the factory coil bucket.     Rear suspension just about locked up. It's on jackstands, but the tire is still on the ground. You can see the pinion angle in this pic also.         Frame work (not finished) for the new raised bed floor.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
Bentlay   +1y

Come on Jeremy you are slackin....... 2 days and no updates????

THE_CRUCK   +1y

I don't blame him, it's 110 in the shade right now. I work on stuff in the garage til about noon then it gets to be too damn hot.
dailydraggn   +1y
no garage and anything other then my crew cab under the patio everything else is under the sun.. im lucky to get a few good hours in a day
Bentlay   +1y

I'm not tryin to hate on the man, I'm just askin where the pix are... I know its hot outside, I'm deffinately not the skinniest mofo you'll ever meet and I sweat my ass off all day as it is.
tre5   +1y
I didn't work on it any yesterday. I was busy house hunting. But I did get more done today...  

post photo
post photo
post photo
Bentlay   +1y

looks great man! but a quick question, how will you get the batteries out? will they slide out backwards?