Page 5 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  S10 redo..... Tre5 Customs

S10 redo..... Tre5 Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3374
replies 58
following 30

tre5   +1y

They are in there permanently, lol.  No really, they can lift up just enough to slide out the back. They are in there tight! I have a question for you now Cody, lol. How come you follow my stuff so much and then take your project elsewhere? Maybe next time???
tre5   +1y

And you guys really need to give me till at least 7pm before you start asking for updates, lol. I am out in the garage sweating my ass off at 2.
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Most of you have seen me, I'm a heavy guy. The Suzuki get worked on in the driveway with no shade. I call it quits at 12 during the summer. Sorry don't mean to hi jack. Work is turning out good man. Make sure you keep hydrated, next few days are suppose to be like 116 with high humidity.
tre5   +1y

I try not to piss off the neighbors, so I work when they aren't home. Which means I am working on the truck from about 9am till 6pm. I would love to wake up at 5 am and start working before it passes 110 degrees, but oh well. I go through about a gallon and a half of water everyday... and only hit the bathroom once or twice. The sheet metal in the bed started to rust while I was working on it from the sweat dripping off my face, lol. Summers are rough, but I still love AZ... AZP!

22below   +1y

Nice work, always enjoyable to watch your builds
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2010 10:20:04 AM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

I particularly love reading how many time Jeremy goes to the bathroom per day.  More than how I love that the battery rack is welded in. 
tre5   +1y

Yep, the battery rack is welded in. The whole underside of the bed is getting a spray in bedliner. That is also why I didn't paint the battery rack. I will send you a text everytime I urinate now Skiny D. You asked for it! lol
mjavy7   +1y

Looking great!!It sounds like you have a nice wife, my wife would have told me to screw myself if I asked her help me pick u a truck bed
tre5   +1y
haha, she isn't the strongest girl in the world, but she managed. Not much progress today, still house shopping.  

post photo
STATUSPITS   +1y

whats going to locate the rear end?