threads
Page 4 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 16941
replies 68
following 46

Uncle Fester   +1y
Someone correct me if I am wrong. The Astro van was repainted green and last I heard (last year) it was for sale. The yellow F350 has been seen running around downtown Phoenix AZ. As far as the Excursion I am not sure.
Donzi   +1y
I was told that art at go ez customs had the van about 8 mouths ago and a friend of his has it now in fontana at his house and theres no motor or trans in the van. I'm into astro vans and I've been trying to find this van for awhile now so if anyone knows who has it let me know thanks.
onelowmini   +1y
The Orange excursion was in a backyard around the corner from my house forever but I have not driven that way in a while, I will cruise by and see if its still there. I have a pic of his Yellow truck in Ensanada parked on the side of the street..saw it while on a cruise down there haha
ahab   +1y
The yellow F350 sits at a car wash at 35th ave and buckeye in Phoenix.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Yeah, that the one Andy
cutndropped   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ahab said:

The yellow F350 sits at a car wash at 35th ave and buckeye in Phoenix.

--------------------------------------------

Any chance you could get a current pic of that truck?i love that thing.
Donzi   +1y
That would be cool if you could let me know if that excursion is still in that backyard because I would like to be able too buy that thing.Also whats the name of at car wash in phoenix at the yellow f-350 at.
onelowmini   +1y

Ensenada Mexico...
Uncle Fester   +1y
Thats one heck of a old pic, that is before the blue flames. Seen it last year in downtown Phoenix. Called on the Astro to no avail except it was for sale. Good luck hunting.
onelowmini   +1y
Fester were you talking about that pic? lol It was taken July of 09..if you werent talking about that pic then pretend I didnt write this lol