threads
Page 6 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 17016
replies 68
following 46

Uncle Fester   +1y
When I talked to the painters last they had it sitting at their shop and tried to sell it to me :LOL:
Donzi   +1y
So could I get name of the painters shop.Do you know if they still have the van.Because I would like to buy the van if they have it.Thanks for the info.
k24 rd6   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2011 7:31:26 PM by k24 rd6

--------------------------------------------

Donzi said:

So could I get name of the painters shop.Do you know if they still have the van.Because I would like to buy the van if they have it.Thanks for the info.

I am confused. You have his van listed for sale on mautofied

http://www.mautofied.com/1989-Chevrolet-astro-van_Show-Trucks/listing/100307154/

EDIT. Nevermind stupid Firefox browser is blocking the descriptions for mautified. I used IE and saw you have a wanted ad.
aftermathdragr   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2011 8:41:54 PM by AftermathLongBed

read it, its a want to buy ad bro, hes not sellin it. that thing is dope
mazrod   +1y
I cant beleive my post is still going after 2 years. thanks guys for all the input you have had over the years. good to see it going strong.
post photo
KK Hickey Design   +1y

Donzi said:

Still been looking for elders old orange astro van but I havent had any luck finding it. So if anyone knows wear its at and if its for sale please let me know thanks.

There is a guy posting the hell out of it for sale on Facebook in one of the mini truck groups. He's only wanting 2500 bucks for it.Here is a link to his FB page... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=799535650
tattedfordguy   +1y
Edited: 12/19/2011 2:17:15 PM by tattedfordguy

I know where the Van is and its for sale
KK Hickey Design   +1y
Edited: 12/19/2011 2:23:39 PM by KK Hickey Design

Here are some pics of how it sits now. Kind of sad really. Has a ton of potential to be brought back from the dead thought at the price it's at.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
ElCadillacKid   +1y
damn, that is depressing.
BAGLESS   +1y
Holy hell! What a damn shame...