threads
Page 3 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 16943
replies 68
following 46

dumpednshaved   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOOOGHARThe last time i was in his hood, he was working at a accesory / muffler shop in temecula - i was this so i could be wrong, it was owned by his girlfriends father and thats where the truck builds were based out of. I do know Temecula Rod N Custom did or redid the red ford at one time

--------------------------------------------- I have always heard something along those lines.  Either way he builds bad ass rides that many of us admire.
Mulligan   +1y
That green Expo was originally owned n built by my cousin Chris Malek, who has worked at Ranch Muffler for the last 15 years as a manager. The Red SuperDuty sits out front of the shop everyday as the yellow chevy used to....it was green and fully done except the interior when my cousin owned it (was on the cover of Four Wheeler). It was outside of the shop and was vandalized/torched, Chris then sold it to Craig after it was totaled I believe and he redid/finished it.  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FXDGRND---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ElCadillacKidEdited: 5/21/2010 1:22:35 AM by ElCadillacKidi too have wondered what became of Elder. i liked his builds too. didn't he have a shop called ST Trucks? i think he built this Navi too? ---------------------------------------------That truck started out as below. He bought it after the original owner got it repoed. The kid burned the interior and took some leaves out of the suspension before the bank took it. Craig redid the interior, skulls in the jams, fixed suspension and paint. Got it shot green. Then it came out red and lincoln.  Whoever owned it next totaled it after 'losing control on the 215 freeway' and hitting a non existent median. Bent the frame in front of the firewall and got sand all over the truck. Odd since its not a sandy area.  ---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
FXDGRND   +1y
Edited: 5/21/2010 3:42:30 PM by FXDGRND

Good to know Jason. At the time of Craig acquiring it,  they didn't seem to be fans of each other.   **Edit** Found the wreck pics of it

Back on topic. If you want to see Craig rides just check out coverage from most Truck Jams and FF on sportruck.com . Usually the biggest shiniest trucks are his.  
post photo
post photo
Mulligan   +1y
ouch, thats one heck of a wreck...Chris told me Craig was working on something new when i was down at the shop a few weeks back! In the 10th anniv. issue last year we did the awards and gave Craig the lifetime achievement and had shots of all his cover trucks in the article.
juicedwagon   +1y

i always wondered what he did for a job, his builds are so badass.
FXDGRND   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
STYLEE   +1y
I always thought it would take the right six numbers to have a fleet of trucks of that quality. Craig's stuff was really nice. Did he actually tow long distance with the excursion?
sunkensub   +1y

Its funny this was brought up right now. I saw this in Banning,CA this week. 
post photo
onelowmini   +1y

Craig didnt own ST Trucks that was a club members of mine shop here in Riverside. He rebuilt all the suspension on Craigs Kodiak..I havent talked to craig since our show a few years back. He usually brings a few of his trucks out but the past three years he hasnt.
Donzi   +1y
I've been trying to find craig elders orange excursion to see if anyone knows who has it because I would like to buy that thing. Also what ever happened to his orange bodydroped astro van because I want to buy that van too. Does anybody know what happened to his yellow F-350 truck?