threads
Page 5 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 16835
replies 68
following 46
 
cutndropped   +1y
--------------------------------------------

onelowmini said:

Fester were you talking about that pic? lol It was taken July of 09..if you werent talking about that pic then pretend I didnt write this lol

--------------------------------------------

I dont think the yellow chevy has ever had blue flames.Its the ranch muffler silverado on page on just with the bags deflated and the little welds with the boggers mounted up instead of the 53s.The yellow superduty later got blue flames and was supposed to go through barret jackson last time it was on TV.I dont think it ever made it because they pulled the listing off the site before it ever went up.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Sorry Brian I was having a Fester moment, back to normal now.

If you are interested in crazy trucks with big lift werd on the street this one is for sale.

post photo
slamnscotte   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Uncle Fester said:

Sorry Brian I was having a Fester moment, back to normal now.

If you are interested in crazy trucks with big lift werd on the street this one is for sale.



--------------------------------------------

Whats the price look like on that beast?
post photo
IGotIssues   +1y




--------------------------------------------

Whats the price look like on that beast?

--------------------------------------------

Yes, Fester you are correct. That is one of the :AON: rides that are for sale. Not sure the price that Eric is asking for it, but Ill get the details and direct him to this form for you Scott.
post photo
DRAGULA-666   +1y
Anybody know what paint was used on the Yellow Burban?
Hornet   +1y
Too much, these rides are off the hook.
tattedfordguy   +1y
--------------------------------------------

AntiHero said:

--------------------------------------------

onelowmini said:

Fester were you talking about that pic? lol It was taken July of 09..if you werent talking about that pic then pretend I didnt write this lol

--------------------------------------------

I dont think the yellow chevy has ever had blue flames.Its the ranch muffler silverado on page on just with the bags deflated and the little welds with the boggers mounted up instead of the 53s.The yellow superduty later got blue flames and was supposed to go through barret jackson last time it was on TV.I dont think it ever made it because they pulled the listing off the site before it ever went up.

--------------------------------------------

http://vandemon.com/truckframeset.htmlMy buddy did alot of his paint including the sexcursion
Donzi   +1y
Still been looking for elders old orange astro van but I havent had any luck finding it. So if anyone knows wear its at and if its for sale please let me know thanks.
Mulligan   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Donzi said:

Still been looking for elders old orange astro van but I havent had any luck finding it. So if anyone knows wear its at and if its for sale please let me know thanks.

--------------------------------------------

Art from GO EZ had it, may be a place to start