Page 1 of 1
Full Size Truckin General \  Pics Needed 255/30/22 on Tahoe Or Truck

Pics Needed 255/30/22 on Tahoe Or Truck

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 4174
replies 6
following 5

bftiedt   +1y
Hey guys Im needing some pics of a Tahoe or truck running some 255/30/22s . I have some 22s I'm going to put on my bagged tahoe but im worried the tire is going to be too small and look odd. If anyone is running this size or has some pics it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
i3owdown   +1y
are you married to that size? if you are runnign billets, the more rubber, the better.

you can check out my build page for some pictures of 22s on a tahoe. my rears were always 265/35/22s but early in the build, i had much smaller profile tires up front. dont remember what size though.
post photo
post photo
i3owdown   +1y
this shot, you can better see the difference of the two wheel sizes. i never posted this picture of the the wheel test fit because it looks so silly on stock suspension. lol
post photo
bftiedt   +1y
Am I married to that size, no . Not 100% anyways. My truck was a 4x4 originally and its actually bagged on the 4x4 frame . Since its wider, wheel and tire clearance is an issue upfront for me. I was running a 255/50/20 on a 20x8.5 with 31mm offset. Now Im switching to a 22x9 with about a 26mm offset so im not sure how much bigger I could go and still get it to tuck without hitting the fender. Here is a pic with the 20s
post photo
i3owdown   +1y
you can search a tire size calculator on google if you want to play around with sizes. ive used 1010tires calculator and is pretty good.

the difference in width between 255 and 265 is only 3/8". divide that by 2 and you are only 3/16" farther out towards your fender.

sidewall height is 5/8" more on the 265/35. 3.01" vs 3.65"

i dont think the width will be an issue and overall height shouldnt be an issue either. 28.02" vs 29.30". your current tire is 30" tall
junk94   8 mo
this is late and random but would you sell those wheels
Page 1 of 1