threads
Page 2 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 16940
replies 68
following 46

crewcabondubs   +1y

my all time favorite tahoe.  
Jance Customs   +1y

What's he do for a living? I like his lifted stuff a lot better, but that Tahoe is still one of my favorites. They put that front end on, before it become a mail order kit, I believe? Always nice to see his stuff from past years!
ElCadillacKid   +1y
Edited: 5/21/2010 1:22:35 AM by ElCadillacKid

i too have wondered what became of Elder. i liked his builds too. didn't he have a shop called ST Trucks? i think he built this Navi too?
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

i was in so cal in the 90's and passed that orange train load it was soooo cool lookin got pisc somewhere
idrgbdy   +1y
he always did some badass shit! i am always interested in what all these people do as a career too. lol
gravity5   +1y

Doesn't Craig own or run a high end rod shop?? That's what I thought.
boooghar   +1y

The last time i was in his hood, he was working at a accesory / muffler shop in temecula - i was this so i could be wrong, it was owned by his girlfriends father and thats where the truck builds were based out of. I do know Temecula Rod N Custom did or redid the red ford at one time

gravity5   +1y

You mean Ranch Muffler, that is measured in every one of his features.
FXDGRND   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by ElCadillacKid Edited: 5/21/2010 1:22:35 AM by ElCadillacKid i too have wondered what became of Elder. i liked his builds too. didn't he have a shop called ST Trucks?   i think he built this Navi too? --------------------------------------------- That truck started out as below. He bought it after the original owner got it repoed. The kid burned the interior and took some leaves out of the suspension before the bank took it. Craig redid the interior, skulls in the jams, fixed suspension and paint. Got it shot green. Then it came out red and lincoln.   Whoever owned it next totaled it after 'losing control on the 215 freeway' and hitting a non existent median. Bent the frame in front of the firewall and got sand all over the truck. Odd since its not a sandy area.  
post photo
post photo