threads
Page 4 of 5
Build-Ups \  Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2201
replies 48
following 21

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

ok decided not go with pumps on rear deck, going to mold shut, and maybe fiberglass some speakers out of it, going to start redoing the doors this week and start getting this thing ready for paint, need to shave a few holes still need to cap all pillars so thats what im going to hit next, going to try to start moving along on this thing.
cookiemonster13   +1y

the front end looks good, keep plugging away.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

looks good what about the ctx trunk and lights
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05looks good what about the ctx trunk and lights---------------------------------------------well i do want to do that also, but i already did a 2007 bmw 5 series back swap, so im going to leave that for now. just got done with filling in the vent holes last night, and just started on welding the lower part of the door shut, and molding the inside of the door fully shut, once im done with that i will start suiciding the rear door, and putting a regular hinge on the front, slowly coming along, after that  still need to paint and do interior, so we got a month till when it is suppossed to be done, so we will see if we can make it.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

oh i didnt know about the bmw rear ...i didnt know if you wanted to all cadi stuff ...still a bad ass car
tuckinlugs06   +1y

oh yeah how did you cut the windsheild
low99maz   +1y

lami is easy to cut....you just cut both sides along the same line then make it "run" actually breaking the glass...then you can either use a razor to score/cut the lamination/plastic in between the glass or light the seam on fire and let it melt the lamination enuff to bend the glass apart at the cut then cut the lamination. The hardest part is to not get any "oysters" or chips along the edge of the cut
FluffyFreak   +1y
thats Effin sick! cant wait to see it done! im not one for front end swaps, but thats a reallll clean one