threads
Page 3 of 5
Build-Ups \  Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2209
replies 48
following 21

artsar   +1y

MORE MORE MORE. This is one of the builds that I have been following.
low99maz   +1y

got any up close shots of the cut windshield
fknlowjeep   +1y

The cut windshield really changes the look doesn't it? i can't wait to see more progress!
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepThe cut windshield really changes the look doesn't it? i can't wait to see more progress!---------------------------------------------yes it really does, but im debating if i got it cut to short, its real small, but that was the idea, well ill post some pics of it up close, and trying to decide it the 4 pump setup would look good on the rear deck, or the 2 nitrous bottles, or fiberglassed with some speakers, maybe some tvs, not sure, ill post some pics of 2 of the pumps there for getting a good concept on how pumps will look, the will sit level with the windshield. not sure if this will look good so looking for opinionsnew plans as of a few nights ago, well ive decided to finish body mods, and body work, finish interior and take to a few shows, and during that time im going to build a full frame, and strap a 350 on it, with a blower and tunnel ram, going to use a mustang 2 front suspension,  turbo 350 tranny, and possible jaguar rear end. after this is all complete, i will pull out my stock motor, and cut up inside of car to fit over the new frame, want to do this now, but figure i can build the frame next to the car, and have some fun with it this summer and when frame is complete slap it on. heres some pics of pumps on rear deck, and close up of windshield  
artsar   +1y

I dunno if I like it on the rear deck. I think it kinda looks out of place. If you could tuck them away in the trunk some how. Maybe 2 on either side behind the wheel wells stacked vertical it may look better. I dunno just my opinion. I think if the outside is clean it would look alot better. In the end I'm sure it will be sick either way.
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

ok heres some updated pics, heres after both fenders are welded together and front was mocked up
post photo
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

now heres after cutting top of stock bumper to fit better and aligning front end a bit more, still needs a final tweaking but this is close to where everything is gonna sit, now just need to make and cut brackets for lights
post photo