threads
Page 2 of 5
Build-Ups \  Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2207
replies 48
following 21

Dejavu   +1y
looking forward to seeing this through
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FireCrotchthats a lot of work in soo little time..what are u gonna do about the back and side glass?---------------------------------------------we are not keeping no back or side glass, doors and back area will be capped off. startred that part today, windshield should be back in a week or so, and i can start to cap the pillar. but that will be the only glass in the car.
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

trying to decide if i should keep the fender vents on the stock cts fenders or fill in, any suggestions??
cookiemonster13   +1y

fill them,
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cookiemonster13fill them,---------------------------------------------I PERSONALLY WANT TO FILL THEM IN, DONT LIKE FENDER VENTS THEY ARE GAY, BUT A FEW PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME TO LEAVE THEM SO THE FRONT END LOOKS LIKE A STOCK CTS, INSTEAD OF CUT UP, STILL TRYING TO DECIDE ANY MORE OPINIONS IF I KEEP THEM I WOULD PROBABLY REPLACE WITH THE STRUT OR ASANTI GRILLS
FireCrotch   +1y

fill them they wont fit the car
DOWNHERE   +1y

Great stuff!  Lookin good!
drivewaycustoms   +1y

I say fill them too.I don't like them,I want to fill them one every stock Cadillac I see !
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

ok well we have decided to fill the vents in, wont look good anyways with the shape of the back of the fenders, since theres a few inches of my stock fender the vent wont fit right, and that defites the purpose of having shaved handles and  moldings, i guess if i was fixing up a real CTS i would fill the vents in also so no more vents, also gonna fill windshield washer holes on the cts hood, thinking of filling in fog light holes on bumper too. got one fender finished welded together, gonna hit the other side tommmorrow. will post pics after they are done
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

well heres some updates, obviously things are not moving like they are supposed to, but making some more progress, windshield is back from being cut, and was cut a total of 14 inches, the fenders are already welded together, bumper and hood has been made to fit, and we are filling vents in, the way we molded the fenders together the vents would have looked out of place, so next we work on redoing the doors, and capping off the rear deck, and pillars, trying to get this thing in to paint by the end of the month, ive been working on redoing a bag setup in my friends 66 impala, and got a  2 yr old that is driving me insane all day, loves cars and either wants to be in the garage watching or in the house playing with little escalades and s-10s, its hilarious, i dont want him getting hurt in the garage, so nap time is all ive been able to spend on the car, hoping to hit it this week, late nights.