threads
Page 1 of 5
Build-Ups \  Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Rebuild of my Acura TL, full chop roof, 12" cut windshield, and no more lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!(they suck

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2196
replies 48
following 21

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y
After showing my yukon for the season, and going to SEMA 09 with it, i have a new motivation to finish my TL, i started tearing into it after the last show of 08, and havent done much since i got my yukon, keep doing new things with that, so now that is on hold, and i will be back on the TL, well i was trying to get it done for SEMA 2010 which gave me enough time, but have decided to have it done in 8 weeks, for the DUB show in Los Angeles, i will not be able to do everything that is planned, but im gonna try, and im sure there will be things i will change or add before sema. Its a crazy build but we will make it happen , heres whats on the list

Remove Lambo doors front and rear
redo doors using regular opening door in front and suicide door in rear, both motorized
Mold 09-10 Cadillac CTS front end, using all stock front end components molded to mine
chop full top
cut windshield down 12 inches
fully sheetmal inside and floor
redo 4 pump hydro setup
repaint with a solid color no graphics just yet
remove chrome undercarriage and repaint belly,
cut to fit 22s,

umm im sure there is more i have forgot, but we started 2 weeks ago, and here is where we are at

roof cut
rear doors started
front end almost done,
here are some pics

Gremlinguy   +1y
Wow....... Please provide build pictures!! Looks great
crazedpinoy   +1y
Edited: 12/30/2009 3:09:08 AM by crazedpinoy

Hey Bobby, it's Pierre with Rolla with the kandy top and ghost flames. DAMN dude it's going to look sik.. Been out the scene last year, was slowly doing  to stuff to my 03 Expedition. I see your a NOK now, congrats sik club... Can't to see your new TL.. I knew Lambo doors are going to go out of style, thats why I never did them. Everybody has them..
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

You are insane!

fknlowjeep   +1y

That's a lot of work-  keep after it, and keep coming with the pics...  
dailydraggn   +1y
damn this car has come a long way from last i saw it in 04 lookin good...
msturg   +1y
keep up the work, interested to see how the caddy clip turns out
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

thanks for positive comments, well i been trying to finish up a 66 impala trunk install so i can get some more room in the garage, so the impala is almost out today, but im gonna start the mold on the fenders, to finish up the front clip, talked to my painter last night, and paint is set up for first 2 weeks of february which gives me 4 weeks on the body mods, and the body work, and the interior fiberglass to be ready for paint, i dropped off the windshield with a shop to get cut, dam 500 and that was the cheapest i found, but guaranteed to be a nice polish finish on top since i dont want to do the molding. but we chopping off 12 inches, it should be done in a week.  well ill post some new pics tommorrow hopefully after the fenders are done.
FireCrotch   +1y

thats a lot of work in soo little time..what are u gonna do about the back and side glass?