OEM Terror...Our '09 SEMA project

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 27431
replies 367
following 131

GraphicDisorder   +1y

Great work!  Looking good!
KEEF   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pacificustoms---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEEFLookin sic brother ---------------------------------------------Thanks!  You want to paint some of the wood interior pieces to brushed aluminum if I pull them off and send them your way?  I have a sample piece from a different interior piece.  ---------------------------------------------

Yeah man if that will help you guys out id be happy too

post photo
KEEF   +1y

15126 S Jackson St Durant MS 39063
Pacificustoms   +1y

Got the rearend back from being narrowed a total of 5 inches.  Still waiting on axles as they had to get a custom forging to utilize the pickup for the abs in the ends of the axle tubes.  We got the rearend mocked up in the truck and the crossmember all welded in.   Bent up a tube to go across the back since we took out all of the ugly factory crossmembers.  We bent it up and out of the way to make room for what we have planned to go in the bumper and to run exhaust to the back.  We'll tie the two crossmembers together with a couple more tubes when we figure out our bag placement.    Also made up a couple link bars...  The bottom one is the factory unit.   Now onto some framerails...
post photo
post photo
post photo
Pacificustoms   +1y

Got the templates all made for the framerail/notch in the rear.  We had to do it this way because the tire is so wide it would hit the frame, so the easy way was to fabricate these rails which would notch the truck and bring the frame inward.    Pieces cut and one started on.  One done! 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

looking good- I can't wait to see it down.  I like those rims too.
BP98Dak   +1y

Can't wait to see it when you get it on the ground.

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

wow, looking good, and you guys are making some fast progress on it, shit im barely trying to put some beat in my yukon before sema, and thats a challenge, never used to be in my younger days, but the older i get, the lazier i get , looking good cant wait to see the outcome when its done, pm me a price on doing this to my 2007 yukon, new body style 2wd, already bagged, but nothing close to laying frame, on 26s with a 295-25-26 tire,  heres a pic 
Pacificustoms   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20swow, looking good, and you guys are making some fast progress on it, shit im barely trying to put some beat in my yukon before sema, and thats a challenge, never used to be in my younger days, but the older i get, the lazier i get , looking good cant wait to see the outcome when its done, pm me a price on doing this to my 2007 yukon, new body style 2wd, already bagged, but nothing close to laying frame, on 26s with a 295-25-26 tire,  heres a pic  ---------------------------------------------I'll let you know when we get this one done.  We also have to do the stereo before SEMA.  Fun times...
mjavy7   +1y

wow a new SUV. A new expensive SUV. Must be nice to have $$ bling bling Looking very good so far good luck and keep us posted.