Page 3 of 37
Build-Ups \  OEM Terror...Our '09 SEMA project

OEM Terror...Our '09 SEMA project

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 27430
replies 367
following 131

Pacificustoms   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 2001xlooking sick robbie....this gonna have logo on the back window?---------------------------------------------Unsure on the logo.  Its a customers car.  He would fit in well with the club though if he's interested. 
post photo
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Robbie, if you need a hand with some paint and body, Tyler and I are going to be down there for 2 weeks starting on the 18th, so we can always stop by after WCN, and lend a hand.....You can always just shoot me a message on the e-group. -///Brad
lowoh4   +1y

Wait... You mean the possibility of THREE of us in Nor-Cal... Whoa.. I'm Tottaly cool with that!

KEEF   +1y
Lookin sic brother
Jance Customs   +1y

Great work as always! Can't wait to see it at Sema!
RARA   +1y

Looks good Robbie
Pacificustoms   +1y

Got both sides of the rear body all cut up.  It looks as if we'll be able to keep the rear A/C. the ducting into the headliner may be tricky though.   Door jam: And finally the door.  We still will have to cut it a little more to give a little extra room.  Other then that, everything fits where it is right now, no moving the latch...yet.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Pacificustoms   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedcivicsiRobbie, if you need a hand with some paint and body, Tyler and I are going to be down there for 2 weeks starting on the 18th, so we can always stop by after WCN, and lend a hand.....You can always just shoot me a message on the e-group. -///Brad---------------------------------------------Thanks for the offer but I'm about 7 hours north of so-cal so it would be quite a drive.  If you want to come up and hang out and see the place you're more then welcome to, or if your driving down 5 to get there then I'm a pretty short detour off 5, i'll even give you a place to hang your hat if you need.
Pacificustoms   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEEFLookin sic brother ---------------------------------------------Thanks!  You want to paint some of the wood interior pieces to brushed aluminum if I pull them off and send them your way?  I have a sample piece from a different interior piece. 
post photo
Pacificustoms   +1y

Old lower link mounts had to go.  Ugly and hung way below the frame.  Got our new ones cut out and tac welded in place.  We moved them back about 1 inch and up until the bottom was flush with the bottom of the frame. This is the inside bracket, we had to alter the outside to clear the body mount: 
post photo
post photo
post photo