views 11177
replies 161
following 60

bodydropped85   +1y
that thing is sick!
supercrewsotab   +1y

sick as usual milo, thanks for all the info on my truck
cheese   +1y
GLAD I HAVE SEEN THIS ONE IN PERSON!! SUPER CLEAN!!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by supercrewsotabsick as usual milo, thanks for all the info on my truck---------------------------------------------

Thanks bro, you finished the rig yet????---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cheeseGLAD I HAVE SEEN THIS ONE IN PERSON!! SUPER CLEAN!!---------------------------------------------Appreciate it Colby.
post photo
post photo
DomesticDisturbance   +1y

Dude that thing is awsome. I just got my hands on a 88 350 dually myself and even though your truck is alot newer, it gives me plenty of insperation.
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Edited: 8/3/2009 1:29:05 PM by Reyna_Bros

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DomesticDisturbanceDude that thing is awsome. I just got my hands on a 88 350 dually myself and even though your truck is alot newer, it gives me plenty of insperation. ---------------------------------------------

Thank you, and Build it!!! You don't know how many people asked me WTF did I want to build a Ford for, now I can say because i can........

post photo
tealchevy   +1y
we need to shoot it one night this week. let me know when you are free
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevywe need to shoot it one night this week. let me know when you are free---------------------------------------------

No problem Chris, Tues-off Wed and Thurs, I get off at 5. Let me know what works for you I can do it anyday. I make sure I'll have the fajitas and some ice cold Dos XX's on stand by...

liljlowrider   +1y
its not to bad for a ford    
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by liljlowriderits not to bad for a ford     ---------------------------------------------

Yeah not to bad, kinda like my buddy's daily huh.......
post photo