Page 6 of 17
Ford Trucks \  Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11216
replies 161
following 60

fknlowjeep   +1y

Love the Oval Milo!!  Hell of a creative build!  I'm glad to see more ford's gettin built Jonathon-  I want to see your bro's 76 super cab.... got pics?  DAMN I LOVE FORDS!!
post photo
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Edited: 8/4/2009 11:34:15 AM by Reyna_Bros

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepLove the Oval Milo!!  Hell of a creative build!  I'm glad to see more ford's gettin built Jonathon-  I want to see your bro's 76 super cab.... got pics?  DAMN I LOVE FORDS!!---------------------------------------------

Thanks Josh. Jonathon and his brother have some sick Fords also.....Cant wait to see your finished!!!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
DomesticDisturbance   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_BrosEdited: 8/4/2009 11:34:15 AM by Reyna_BrosThanks Josh. Jonathon and his brother have some sick Fords also.....Cant wait to see your finished!!!!!---------------------------------------------Theres one thing that ive learned about that comment............they're never done
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

Aint that the truth...  i've put my supercab on hold to work on my bronco, lol, at that rate they will never get done  Milo, you may have already answered, but why did you pocket the upper control arms into the frame? 
Reyna_Bros   +1y

I would have to agree with with that statement Chris, when I started the tow pig, I told myself , i'm only going to drop it and maybe put some wheels on it, to this date it still not done...lol Josh the reason I did the upper that way is because, when we built the crossmember and mounted the lowers we first mouted the uppers on top of the frame rails and it was doing all kind of funky stuff witht the camber, so when we lowered the uppers it kept the control arms parallel  with each other and camber issues went away, plus it was diffrent then any other set up I have seen, Thanks to Ray and Matt over at Mind To Metal!!!!
cheese   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_Bros  it was doing all kind of funky stuff witht the camber---------------------------------------------A FORD GUY WITH CAMBER ISSUES
FluffyFreak   +1y

holy sick ford man!!!! imma bowtie guy to the bone, but your 350 is off the chain man!!!! gonna be at texmex 2010?
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JaydaddyzBurbholy sick ford man!!!! imma bowtie guy to the bone, but your 350 is off the chain man!!!! gonna be at texmex 2010? ---------------------------------------------

Thanks J, I will definately be at Tex Mex---------------------------------------Originally posted by cheese---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_Bros  it was doing all kind of funky stuff witht the camber---------------------------------------------A FORD GUY WITH CAMBER ISSUES---------------------------------------------

post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepLove the Oval Milo!!  Hell of a creative build!  I'm glad to see more ford's gettin built Jonathon-  I want to see your bro's 76 super cab.... got pics?  DAMN I LOVE FORDS!!---------------------------------------------Nah bro, not quite yet... Work has been making it difficiult to really get the ball rolling on the '76 but ill be sure to post some pics up the second it hits those rockers!
post photo
post photo
JUICEIT   +1y

What did u do for steering ???