Page 4 of 17
Ford Trucks \  Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11178
replies 161
following 60

low f350   +1y
Thanks for the belt number.  Ill get those pictures from you in the near future.
TexasKhaos   +1y

Sure thing bro! And no, i ended up just raising the stock tank by 2 inches and have plenty of clearence now.. My diesel is definitely ready to pull! Looking at possibly buying a 26' trailer before Austin and hauling my brothers '76 extended cab up there! These truck were built to haul baby!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosSure thing bro! And no, i ended up just raising the stock tank by 2 inches and have plenty of clearence now.. My diesel is definitely ready to pull! Looking at possibly buying a 26' trailer before Austin and hauling my brothers '76 extended cab up there! These truck were built to haul baby!---------------------------------------------

And you know this man! 76 ext cab I bet that thing is nice!!!!! Working on the crossmember now, got that bitch in the air right now gotta knock this out this week. Here's a couple more pics before I started working on the tank.
post photo
post photo
post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_Bros---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosSure thing bro! And no, i ended up just raising the stock tank by 2 inches and have plenty of clearence now.. My diesel is definitely ready to pull! Looking at possibly buying a 26' trailer before Austin and hauling my brothers '76 extended cab up there! These truck were built to haul baby!---------------------------------------------

And you know this man! 76 ext cab I bet that thing is nice!!!!! Working on the crossmember now, got that bitch in the air right now gotta knock this out this week. Here's a couple more pics before I started working on the tank.---------------------------------------------Damn bro that bitch looks sick! We should park these bad bitches together at the show! And my brothers truck is still under major construction bro.. Planning on giving it a nice body drop and some fat billet! Beef up the 351 and later on do a sick paint job..
post photo
post photo
post photo
JPeventsxx   +1y
sick...
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaos---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_Bros---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosSure thing bro! And no, i ended up just raising the stock tank by 2 inches and have plenty of clearence now.. My diesel is definitely ready to pull! Looking at possibly buying a 26' trailer before Austin and hauling my brothers '76 extended cab up there! These truck were built to haul baby!---------------------------------------------

And you know this man! 76 ext cab I bet that thing is nice!!!!! Working on the crossmember now, got that bitch in the air right now gotta knock this out this week. Here's a couple more pics before I started working on the tank.---------------------------------------------Damn bro that bitch looks sick! We should park these bad bitches together at the show! And my brothers truck is still under major construction bro.. Planning on giving it a nice body drop and some fat billet! Beef up the 351 and later on do a sick paint job..

---------------------------------------------That's what I'm talking about keep repin that blue oval son!!!! lol We should park together, I'm towing my 30' camper so I need to park where there is some space, got to stay cool in the a/c...oh yeah we're gonna have a hella bbq to!!!!!! Thanks JP, you know with this heat it sure would be nice to have a Meltdown show to kick it by the water...just sayin...lol
post photo
post photo
post photo
hang time mazda   +1y

I was just looking through this thread again just staring at this badass truck and was just wondering, what did you do on the rear to get the wheels to tuck in the fenders. looking at some of the pics, i see you have regular adapters mounted the normal way and your wheels tuck real good, did you have the wheels milled at the lug surface to bring them in or did you narrow the rearend?
TexasKhaos   +1y

Damn bro, the guys tend to want to park together, but we get there real early so im gonna really work on saving you a space big enough to fit your ride and camper.. Around what time you looking to roll in? We'll be there first thing saturday morning..

22dragn   +1y

I so want a dually... those are some bad ass fords

Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosDamn bro, the guys tend to want to park together, but we get there real early so im gonna really work on saving you a space big enough to fit your ride and camper.. Around what time you looking to roll in? We'll be there first thing saturday morning..

---------------------------------------------I will be there friday to set everything  up. I'll keep it hooked up just in case you guys get there and I have to move it.---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SwchI was just looking through this thread again just staring at this badass truck and was just wondering, what did you do on the rear to get the wheels to tuck in the fenders. looking at some of the pics, i see you have regular adapters mounted the normal way and your wheels tuck real good, did you have the wheels milled at the lug surface to bring them in or did you narrow the rearend?---------------------------------------------The rearend got 3" per side and I also got the SS wide fenders with the vents on the bottom, they are 3" wider. As far as the wheels the only milling was to make them 22"