Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11175
replies 161
following 60

riddinlow99   +1y
sick man
Mater   +1y

I am seeing that correctly?  The upper control arms are pocketed and recessed into the factory frame? 
TexasKhaos   +1y
Edited: 7/12/2009 3:32:11 PM by TexasKhaos

Whats good bro! Truck looks great! Hope the pictures of my setup helped some, haha, we both know how shitty it is to get one of these f-series diesels to lay!
SevMan   +1y
Edited: 7/12/2009 5:28:12 PM by SevMan

ekmw will be debuting it at heatwave in austin layin rockers with some big wheels!!!
post photo
low f350   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosEdited: 7/12/2009 3:32:11 PM by TexasKhaosWhats good bro! Truck looks great! Hope the pictures of my setup helped some, haha, we both know how shitty it is to get one of these f-series diesels to lay! --------------------------------------------- Any way you could post your pictures?  Im in the process of getting all my parts together to do this. 
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SevManEdited: 7/12/2009 5:28:12 PM by SevMan  ekmw will be debuting it at heatwave in austin layin rockers with some big wheels!!!---------------------------------------------Nice ride!!! I saw it at Showdown, glad to see Ford guys stepping up!---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low f350---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosEdited: 7/12/2009 3:32:11 PM by TexasKhaosWhats good bro! Truck looks great! Hope the pictures of my setup helped some, haha, we both know how shitty it is to get one of these f-series diesels to lay! ---------------------------------------------Any way you could post your pictures?  Im in the process of getting all my parts together to do this.  ---------------------------------------------

I can e-mail to you, when you need them. Also here is the belt 3C2Z-8620-AB Motorcraft part#JK8-1304-A---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosEdited: 7/12/2009 3:32:11 PM by TexasKhaosWhats good bro! Truck looks great! Hope the pictures of my setup helped some, haha, we both know how shitty it is to get one of these f-series diesels to lay! ---------------------------------------------

Damn bro I forgot to mention that, Your pics helped the best, as a matter of fact your the only one that shared pictures!!!!!.lol Thanks alot J I owe bro. I'll have you some iced down cold ones at my booth at Heat wave!!!! Did you get a fuel cell?

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MaterI am seeing that correctly?  The upper control arms are pocketed and recessed into the factory frame? ---------------------------------------------

Yes sir..

post photo
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y

let me ask you a question cus you guys have been through is already.  my idea was just to clip it with a chevy front end.  mine is a 3\4 ton but the idea should be the same i though....  was there a partucular reason you decided to do it this way rather than clippin it?  thanks man.  great lookin truck!
pmiller   +1y

I like how you did the front suspension.  How'd you ever think to do it like that?  That's awesome.  What's the ride like now?
hang time mazda   +1y

This is one of the best fords i have seen. great pics (wish they were a little bigger to see details) and info on what you did. This along with other ford duallys is an inspiration for when i get to work on mine in the future. one of my questions which would go to anyone who put chevy suspension on one, did you change out the spindles or somehow keep the ford hubs so you wouldnt have to change out the front adapters and not have two different bolt patterns? also, what did you do for rear suspension? it kind of looks like a 2 link set up.
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SwchThis is one of the best fords i have seen. great pics (wish they were a little bigger to see details) and info on what you did. This along with other ford duallys is an inspiration for when i get to work on mine in the future. one of my questions which would go to anyone who put chevy suspension on one, did you change out the spindles or somehow keep the ford hubs so you wouldnt have to change out the front adapters and not have two different bolt patterns? also, what did you do for rear suspension? it kind of looks like a 2 link set up.---------------------------------------------

Thanks alot. The spindles are 99 Chevy C3500 2" drop spindles, basically the only thing left upfront that is Ford is the steering and the frame rails. When you get around to work on yours shoot me an e-mail and I will e-mail you some bigger pictures and details on the buid. Now the adapters, I had to get new ones for a Chevy.The rear is a 2 lnk set up with the bags over the axle, Keep in mind this is still going to pull my 36' enclosed trailer.---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pmillerI like how you did the front suspension.  How'd you ever think to do it like that?  That's awesome.  What's the ride like now?---------------------------------------------We kept all the same geometry from the Chevy clip I used. It rides great. ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudelet me ask you a question cus you guys have been through is already.  my idea was just to clip it with a chevy front end.  mine is a 3\4 ton but the idea should be the same i though....  was there a partucular reason you decided to do it this way rather than clippin it?  thanks man.  great lookin truck!---------------------------------------------I'm assuming when you say clipping you mean cut the entire front frame rails off and replacing them with the entire chevy front clip? if so ,the reason I went this way is the frame widths are different, and I didn't want to  have to make  new motor mounts. This way is a little easier. IMO