Page 2 of 17
Ford Trucks \  Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11182
replies 161
following 60

Reyna_Bros   +1y

Okay until this far I was okay, I searched and searched for some help on doing the front and had a hard time finding anyone that could give me so kind of direction. Good guy named Skeelo, gave me some direction on how I should go about this. I found out that up to l this point alot of people didn't go any further on thier Fords , from what I could gather.I went thru 100 pages on the under construction and came up with nothing. So this is what we came up with.... This is the donor. 1999 Chevy C3500Back under the knife, All Ford front suspension removed. Crossmember in. Test fitting  And after about 1000 man hours!!!! Here is the finished product. I have to say after all the hard work it paid off.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sideshizzleI love this truck.  I love seeing it at shows.  One of my favorites of all time.

---------------------------------------------Thanks bro.
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h2o melonVery nice!---------------------------------------------Thanks.
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pmillerWere the seats re covered or dye'd? If dye'd, what'd u use. I dye'd some leather once. Looked great for a while. ---------------------------------------------I had the seat covers made with orange stitching. I have dyed seats in the past but like you say it looks good for a while.
Reyna_Bros   +1y

This is my tow pig, this is what it was intended for, I kinda got carried away....lol
post photo
post photo
low f350   +1y
Did you have any issues with the tranny or engine hanging too low?   I heard a while ago that the motor has to be raised a couple of inches for these to fully lay out.
Reyna_Bros   +1y

No didn't have to mess with the engine, the crossmember actually hangs 1/2 below the oil pan. When layed out it lays on the crossmember  so it protects the oil pan and the tranny pan.
low f350   +1y
Thats sick!  I cant wait for my 24s to come in so I can start bagging mine.
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_BrosThis is my tow pig, this is what it was intended for, I kinda got carried away....lol---------------------------------------------do you still tow this trailer with the truck ??
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y

Awesome!