Page 7 of 17
Ford Trucks \  Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11215
replies 161
following 60

TexasKhaos   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaos---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepLove the Oval Milo!!  Hell of a creative build!  I'm glad to see more ford's gettin built Jonathon-  I want to see your bro's 76 super cab.... got pics?  DAMN I LOVE FORDS!!---------------------------------------------Nah bro, not quite yet... Work has been making it difficiult to really get the ball rolling on the '76 but ill be sure to post some pics up the second it hits those rockers!---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

I'd say it did the trick Milo,  doesn't look like you have a whole lot of camber! Kinda looks like Texas is where i should be! Badass fords down there. Jonathon- can't wait to see those pics!  I know how work can hold you down... that's why i'm taking so long on mine, lol. 
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2009 1:11:23 PM by Reyna_Bros

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepI'd say it did the trick Milo,  doesn't look like you have a whole lot of camber! Kinda looks like Texas is where i should be! Badass fords down there. Jonathon- can't wait to see those pics!  I know how work can hold you down... that's why i'm taking so long on mine, lol. ---------------------------------------------No sir hardly anycamber, Everything is bigger in Texas!!!!!
post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

He's pushing to knock it out man... Hopefully we'll have a rolling chassis on fat billet for texmex
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosHe's pushing to knock it out man... Hopefully we'll have a rolling chassis on fat billet for texmex---------------------------------------------

Just_Robert   +1y

Nice! Gotta love big billets.
fknlowjeep   +1y

So Milo-  when are you startin the body drop???
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepSo Milo-  when are you startin the body drop???---------------------------------------------I think I'm done with this one Josh.... I have to focus on my C-10, All this truck was suppose to be was a tow pig for my C-10...kind of took it a little futher.....
DomesticDisturbance   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Reyna_Bros---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepSo Milo-  when are you startin the body drop???---------------------------------------------I think I'm done with this one Josh.... I have to focus on my C-10, All this truck was suppose to be was a tow pig for my C-10...kind of took it a little futher.....---------------------------------------------Its well worth it bro. You always have to ride in style.
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

Well takin it a little further was right on the mark.  Can't wait to see more on the C-10!