following 47

tuckinlugs06   +1y

a rack would work best..and make it more cleaner
jimmy726   +1y
bronce looks like it going to be cool as shit
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Keep it up Josh...looks awesome.
fknlowjeep   +1y

i'm hoping to do a rack.... cost will affect that ultimate decision... i already have the factory steering links... don't want to use them, but already have them. thanks for the props everyone!!  
mjavy7   +1y

Is your driveshaft going to run above the lower triangulated links? If so would it allow you to lift the bronco up?BTW so far is looking very good. good luck with the rest!
fknlowjeep   +1y

the center point of the wishbone is actually just a few inches rearward of where the u-joint/yoke slips into the transmission, so i should ((finger's crossed)), if the measurements were right, have enough suspension travel to accomodate the 12" cylinders.
fknlowjeep   +1y

been a couple of weeks since i last updated, i've got a lot done, just havent taken a lot of pictures... here are a few of the more recent ones, <-- cut the giant hole in the floor, which has proven to be too small   <-- had a support laser cut for my wide-ass wishbone<-- got the frame moved back to my house, after this pic was taken i painted the frame (nothing fancy- just some rattle can rust protection for now) Like my stands holding the bronco body up?  high tech <-- this was a pain in the butt<-- had the front damn near on the ground and the support holding the front of the bronco up was too low, lol.  thank god for strong rafters and come alongs! <--need to finish cutting out the wheel wells, and had to cut out for the driveline tunnel and the link bar tabs are hitting the floor keeping the body from sitting where it needs to. As soon as i get this stuff done, i will be posting some pics of it laid out   even though the body won't be mounted yet, just sitting there. AND THE STEERING WILL BE A BIATCH TO DO!!   DAMMIT.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

a couple of pictures with it laid out in my driveway.  Next step:  get the bronco to my work and up on the lift to do some body mounts... <-- plenty of room for even a 26 if i wanted   but i'm stickin with 24's.
post photo
post photo
mjavy7   +1y

looking good!!
btk ridez   +1y

you need to paint this bronco white.. i put it not "oj" on your plates lmao.. looking bad keep up the good work man