78 Bronco-

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 10191
replies 131
following 47

TexasKhaos   +1y

Please tell me you're running billet on the Bronco!! fingers crossed
fknlowjeep   +1y

I haven't decided yet what i'm doing for rims- i'm going big for sure .  I'm a ways off from being able to afford anything more than the steelies with factory balloons  What is the benefit of billet over steel?  Pazz- you talking about bronco rearends?  I've seen a couple around here every so often, but nothing recently.
fknlowjeep   +1y

<-- my high dollar rollers <-- just got these in, time to start building links<-- front springs  Is anyone familiar with www.midwestcontrols.com ? I've been told they sell suspension grade heim joints, and for cheap.  Looking at their website is a little confusing for me to figure out what grade i should get for my suspension.  Any words of wisdom? 
post photo
post photo
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y

I was telling a buddy of mine how cool a bronco would look laid out..  Like usual I got great idea's but im a day late and a dollar short!!! lol  love the idea!!!
TexasKhaos   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepI haven't decided yet what i'm doing for rims- i'm going big for sure .  I'm a ways off from being able to afford anything more than the steelies with factory balloons  What is the benefit of billet over steel?  Pazz- you talking about bronco rearends?  I've seen a couple around here every so often, but nothing recently.---------------------------------------------Benefits? 100% sex appeal! If i could find a sex of billet 26's for the f250 i'd be all over them!!
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaos---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepI haven't decided yet what i'm doing for rims- i'm going big for sure .  I'm a ways off from being able to afford anything more than the steelies with factory balloons  What is the benefit of billet over steel?  Pazz- you talking about bronco rearends?  I've seen a couple around here every so often, but nothing recently.---------------------------------------------Benefits? 100% sex appeal! If i could find a sex of billet 26's for the f250 i'd be all over them!!---------------------------------------------that's awesome!  i'd like to find a sex of 26" billets too.  Whatever i get they will be 24's.  i wish i could fit 26's.   pazz= i will keep my eyes open for ya brother!
post photo
msturg   +1y
damn I need to get back to work on my bronco, lol   Keep up the work man and post some more pics. 
fknlowjeep   +1y

ooh ooh ooh mike's is the frame i was talkin about!!!  I can't WAIT to see yours on the road! it's not fair (ok maybe it is, lol) that there isn't cool shit like that here. I'm sooooooo motivated, thanks guys!!!!!
fknlowjeep   +1y
Edited: 8/17/2009 1:23:40 PM by fknlowjeep

Didn't get to work on the Bronco much this last week- so here are some additional pictures anyway<-- just thought this picture was pretty cool- apparently cell phone cameras don't like welding<-- starting the "tie-in" plate for the x-member to the frame<-- plates welded in, still need to grind...<-- here is pretty much the only thing i did this last week, tear apart the chevy x-member  Won't be able to get much done on it this week either, i've got to move the bronco- which is a pain in the ass with no chassis under it, lol. But i will get the control arms cleaned up and ready-  i don't want to run the factory ones, but will have to until i can afford the tubulars (or build some ) Next week am planning on mounting the front suspension and starting on the rear link setup. Thanks for lookin!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Don Shagwell   +1y

RED X X X