Page 2 of 14
Full Size Truckin General \  78 Bronco-

78 Bronco-

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 10204
replies 131
following 47

tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by customforlife --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by thacru78 NNNNNOOOOOOOOO.....Damnit I knew I shoulda hurried up and got this damn Dodge done. I have a body just waiting for time and money to build a full frame for it. DAMNIT....I'm Jealous....anyone wanna buy a Doored Dodge....( --------------------------------------------- i will give you a 2 boxes of the big fudge rounds for it thats a good deal imo lmao --------------------------------------------- you just stick to your current project LOL
post photo
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LAYINGNUTZEdited: 7/2/2009 12:06:46 AM by LAYINGNUTZEdited: 7/2/2009 12:05:59 AM by LAYINGNUTZgood luck with the 24's   the front was pretty tuff to get it to untuck the 22.  im currently redoin some stuff on mine.   --------------------------------------------- I have no doubt he's doin a full frame...worst case he's using a Chevy front clip...I tuck a lil bit of a 24 on my Dodge and I have more than enough turing room...with a beefy tire. If he full frames it anything is  possilbe...Id worry about em fitting under the hood before I would be worried about lift...I had planned to run 24's on mie also...I'll prolly be running the chrome 24's that are on my Dodge...whenever the time comes to start on mine...Maybe next year. Good luck with your project man...it's gonna be sick. I've never seen one lowered...let alone bodied.
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

i'm planning full frame, anybody want to buy a factory frame, lol.  i'm using a chevy rearend (half ton, 79) because it's narrower...  I'm basing the front suspension off of chevy stuff, but i'm going to build tubulars.  I can't wait to make more progress and post more pics, i'm getting pretty excited about this!
OutkastWagon51   +1y

That's awesome. And Jason I have been watching yours since the begining on the Acro site. I hope to see it at a show one day. So Josh why not finish the supercab in ur profile first that things sweet as well.
fknlowjeep   +1y

i will be finishing the supercab, but for now i'm taking a break.  A lot of things weren't turning out very well and i was getting frustrated.  Lol.  So instead of trashing the project, i'm working on another for now.
fknlowjeep   +1y

started stripping down the parts bronco... i know this picture sucks, but here's the start...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

hmmm
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

update:    <---My buddy Rob helping me out with the b*#$h work
post photo
post photo
post photo
dante81_98   +1y
Keep it up man. I would love to see one of these on the ground.