Page 10 of 14
Full Size Truckin General \  78 Bronco-

78 Bronco-

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 10257
replies 131
following 47

fknlowjeep   +1y

Not much of an update yet but...  these will be the gussets for the "re-z"  gussets for the bushings on the cylinder sleeves for the rear  the cylinder sleeve gussets will weld over the bushing sleeves like this and weld on to the cylinder sleeves.... hopefully will be getting a shop real soon... until then- i will be compiling parts... thanks for looking
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y
just in case anyone is curious...  i have been acquiring parts and will be making some new progress on this soon.
fknlowjeep   +1y
hey everyone... it's been a while...

no pics today but i finally started working on the bronco again last night... working on getting the gas tank mounted.

I will have pics in a couple days. ALSO! i got a new job after being unemployed for almost 7 months! I'm working at a steel fab shop that has a cnc plasma table, cnc laser table, cnc water jet, HUGE shear, HUGE ironworkers, etc. IM SUPER excited, lol.

Update everything soon!
shortbox07   +1y
cool project man! im building a 79 f100 right now and used a 98 crown vic clip on mine.
fknlowjeep   +1y
thanks and yours is pretty badass!

david lee   +1y
any updates on this sexy build?
fknlowjeep   +1y
not really much yet.... sorry

i started a new job at a fab shop with the whole works, water jet, benders, laser, plasma, etc.

so the little rusty gears in my head have been starting to turn again....

in the works for the next couple of weeks- finally getting the gas tank mounted, getting the brace welded in for the upper link sand blast it and powder coat it.... just not sure what color.
plyrh8r1   +1y
i love the ford builds
fknlowjeep   +1y
Finally a couple of update pics...

got the brace welded into the wishbone...
fknlowjeep   +1y
sorry for the poor quality... damned original iphone and it's fantastic camera :-)

Now the wishbone is ready for sandblast and powdercoat. A little bit at a time and i will finally finish it, lol.

And I brought the top home from storage, lol.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo