Page 11 of 14
Full Size Truckin General \  78 Bronco-

78 Bronco-

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 10258
replies 131
following 47

fknlowjeep   +1y
Here's a couple of update pics- sorry for the poor quality... gay ass i phone.

the truck and motor pics are the engine donor truck and the running 4spd 300 straight six going in the bronco

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y
This build is my favorate on here, Awsome bronco
fknlowjeep   +1y
Thanks Cory.

I'm going to be getting the power setup for my garage at our new house soon so I can start buttoning up the chassis finally after almost 2 years. But in the meantime i am picking up my generator from storage tomorrow so i can at least get some of the welding done.

I will be designing and building my new steering rack mounts (in one of the pics above) so i can get that installed next week. Once that's in i will be yanking the 300 out of the f150 and start building the motor and tranny mounts.

I've got almost everything ready to install the rear cylinders, but i'm cutting the tabs i welded to the axle housing off because I want to lower the cylinders so less of them stick out of the floor. I got longer tabs cut for that

I decided on a color for the link bars so will have them coated soon. Once i finish up all the chassis stuff i will probably have the frame coated too.

i am going to get the frame for the floor in the rear started in the next couple of weeks so i can lay some 18gauge on it and get some tubs welded in.

It's been a long time since i've made any real progress but you can count on it that will be happening now.
ibdraggin   +1y
So happy someones doin up a bronco. I got a bronco project lined up. but wont be for awhile. Nobody does them and cant figure out why.
ibdraggin   +1y
So happy someones doin up a bronco. I got a bronco project lined up. but wont be for awhile. Nobody does them and cant figure out why.
fknlowjeep   +1y
not too much to talk about yet but here's what i made last night...

not completely done but you get the idea-

post photo
post photo
FluffyFreak   +1y
lookin hella good man!
fknlowjeep   +1y
here is the steering rack mount - sorry for the crappy quality will take a better pic later

still have to grind the welds

fknlowjeep   +1y
here is the steering rack mount - sorry for the crappy quality will take a better pic later

still have to grind the welds

fknlowjeep   +1y
Edited: 6/10/2011 11:58:15 AM by fknlowjeep

well apparently it didnt work so i will try it again later.... with a better pic anyway, lol.