Page 14 of 15
Ford Trucks \  Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6162
replies 146
following 57

bodydropped97   +1y
No problem at all!! I agree there's still a lot of time that's unaccounted for. I'll get those pics sent asap.....
lamo1   +1y
Brian, Bodydropped97, 92LOWYOTA, EVERYONE; I would like to say thank you all for your help in this matter. as I mention before i have already emailed the FBI, the state police and the local police dept. the information you have given me is more than I have received since December 16th 2010, I have not heard anything from them since. honestly I just want all my parts back, my chassis that Brian at illusive did and excellent job building, my IRS, IFS wheels truck everything I sent there along with my Big Brake upgrade Tranny and driveshaft. I am actually scared to take the engine, and I am at a point if I get those main parts back I will have someone else that is close to where I live in PA, if Eric from SA Customs in PA has the time and the space, Brian or any of you who would like to finish the job. I am not heart less, I do feel for Jim and having a heart attack is bad enough, but this job has been on their plate since 2007. I don't know if you all saw Brian section, but that chassis was delivered in january, and with the money paid and what needed to be done, this should have been done and completed way before he got sick, those batt boxes he mention I was told was build since around aughust and then it changed, and then it changed again. I would like to believe him but it is very hard to do so. If the Police works like the CID here in the Military, once you start something with them they finish. I have lost a lot, not only money, but sponsors and this may also affect some of us out there also, because Heidts, Giovanna may be very hesistant if someone with a dropped, chopped or lowrider comes to them for sponsorship. I went back and forth with giovanna and Heidts and was looking to open the door on something good hopefully.

I do want to stress again, I do thank you and appreaiacate all your time and help with this. this site and you all have help me more than you would know, and have given me some sort of hope.

THANK YOU ALL.
AVTekk   +1y
Ya it sounds like your stuff is still ok but its time to move on. Where are you in PA? I have a shop in NJ and can finish the project but my plate is very full right now...
slammedxonair   +1y
Wow it's making me sick reading that stuff, I wish I would have read that stuff before I sent the new frame back to them :(
92LOWYOTA   +1y
As bodydropped97 said the shop from all my sources said they are a shaddy shop but you know how opinions are sometimes. I drove by yesterday and it was late I didn't see anything outside. It looks like bodydropped97 found out a ton of info for you. If you decide to get your frame and everything out of their and you need people over at the shop to make sure everything gets loaded up please don't hesitate to call or text me 317-809-0262.
lamo1   +1y
Edited: 4/24/2011 3:43:01 AM by LAMO1

Yes, I am going to be looking to get my stuff out of there before they disappear. I just have to workout on where to get it sent to or where to mocve it to. Being deployed is making it a little more difficult. I know they are not on the up and up now, because even the good number Jim said to call on, I have that number and has been calling that number and have left messages and none of them are calling me back or answering that phone, so I know it's just a matter of time. I did hear back from the State Police and they asked for the full addres, but that was two or three days ago my time but I have not heard anything since. I will work and see how fast I can get an answer and a carrier to have my truck and parts picked up. Brian if you still have the information available can you tell or send me a list of all the suspension parts and what you sent up there to them?

Again thank you all. I have turned on my state side cell phone so I can be reached at this number CELL 570-460-6880 OR MAGIC JACK 570-484-5525. The magic is not always clear so it's better to use the cell Thank you.
lamo1   +1y
Brian, Bodydropped97, 92LOWYOTA, my wife got a call from the prosucuters office a day ago, they have an undercover agant stop by the shop, first he just looked around, but he then went back and identified himself, he did see the truck and they were working on it, how much I do not know. Does anuone of you have a reptuable carrier that i can call and have go and pick up my truck and parts? Bodydropped and 92LOWYOTA, if possible can one of you be there when it's picked up and make sure everyting is loaded? Brian, if possible can you shoot me a list of parts for the suspension and all that you sent over to the shop, so I would know what needs to be collected. I will speak to Eric from SAKustoms in PA and see if he has the space to take the truck in and try to salvage what I can from there on. Dave from AVTekk, if Eric is unable to get the work done or have the space can you finish the job and what will be the cost? I do not know the condition of my parts or the chassis or the quality of the work that was being done, I do not feel very comfortable with what they might have done. My US cell phone is on I am 570-460-6880 or you can call my house and speak to my wife on the matter (570)629-7998.

Thank you and I am standing by for any info, I will try to call the shop, but they have stopped answering my calls since December.
lamo1   +1y
Brian, Bodydropped97 and (Doug)/92Lowyota. I have been trying to contact you gentleman. I have sent a rigestered letter to the shop on the procuters office advice as to getting my truck out of the shop. I just wanted to touch base with you all and see when if you are able to would be a good time to set up the transport to pick up the vehicle and the parts from the shop? You had mention that if needed you would be present when the vehicle ois being picked up as to make sure that all is taken and delivered from the shop. I know your show season has began and you are all more than likely tied u with events and such, but if possible can you let me know your availability please? I can be rea ched at 570-460-6880. that is my US cell that I have working over here wile deployed. Thank you for your time and possible help in this matter.
slammedxonair   +1y
Hey John do you have any updates on this at all, and just making sure you had received the email I had sent with the list of parts? I never heard anything back after that.