Page 12 of 15
Ford Trucks \  Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6163
replies 146
following 57

bigmike@gauge   +1y
I will be making a trip to see if they are still there this weekend.
lamo1   +1y
Brian, Thank you very much. Yes I guess their plan was to just show enough work or stall enough knowing that I was deployed overseas and I would not be able to get out there. I am not offically due back in the States until the end of July, but they may give me a 4 day pass sometime around March. I am hoping so or even before that.

BigMike, Thank you for being able to take the time and stoping by to see iif they even still exist. Again thank you.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Maybe I didn't see it because I didn't read though all the posts but what shop is the motor being built at? Maybe you could help keep someone else from having the same issues you are having.
lamo1   +1y
The name of the shop was (Heartland Engine Builders), then they changed their name to (DRS Engines), and the address is
685 E Murry street, IN
bigmike@gauge   +1y
Went buy there tonight. The place is SKETCHY!! They do appear to be in business still with a full back lot, full shop, and many cars in front lot. There were still signs up on building and in windows. It was after 7pm so there was noone working but it does appear that they are still there daily. Let me know what you need done here in Indy and Ill do what I can.
lamo1   +1y
BigMike, thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by there for me. I have still tried calling the numbers I have, but no one answers. only wish that you were ablw to get there during the day work hours to really see. You mention vehicles out side in front and back, was my truck or chassis in site or outside? I foyu are able to hit the shop during the day working hours that would be great, but I know it's a bus time for everyone and I would like to get their land line to try the shop phone.

I do really appreaicate you taking the time to look into this for me. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
lamo1   +1y
Hello Everyone. BigMike, I wanted to say thank you for the information and trying to help. I did contact the local, State police and the FBI on the matter and the shop. I got a response from the FBI stating that I need to contact a lawyer and its a legal matter. so if anyone knows a very good lawyer or also the DA for indy please send me the contact information and i will contact them on this matter. TO ALL READING THIS, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HEARTLAND ENGINE BUILDERS/ DRS ENGINES LOCATED AT 685 E MURRY STREET, INDY IA. THIS IS JUST ME PERSONAL VIEWS THAT I AM EXPRESSING, THE SHOP HAS ME FOR MY VEHICLE, MY NEW CUSTOM BUILD CHASSIS BY ILLUSIVE DESIGN & FABRICATION, MY HIEDTS IRS AND IFS ALONG WITH MY GIOVANNA DALLAR RIMS AND JUST OVER $13000.00 CASH. SO IF YOU WANT TO WALK DOWN THAT ROAD AND THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY THEN THAT IS THE SHOP TO GO TOO.

Awaiting any response with information for a great lawyer or DA for that county or state. Thank you.
slammedxonair   +1y
Man this really sucks to hear, I wish I was closer but Indy is 6 hours from here. These guys have really screwed things up for some of the sponsors you did get.
92LOWYOTA   +1y
Let me now if you need someone to take a trip down their again. I live just 10 min south of downtown Indy. I plan on taking a trip down their anyway. Ill see if I see your chassis around if they are open Ill take a walk inside and see if I see anything.
slammedxonair   +1y
That would be great, take a camera if you can as well. The last we knew they mounted the body on the frame but John may have a little more info. Thanks.