threads
Page 4 of 4
Old School Minis \  Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1730
replies 38
following 36

vonlefty   +1y
I just pulled out the swirl/crushed velvet seat and old school alpine tape deck that was in my Isuzu. I Bought the truck a few years ago with wide chrome trim around the wheel wells , slammed on torsions and air shocks in the back on old school 15" Boyds. I've saved most of the stuff off of it to build an old school cruiser latter on down the line.
slamdtaco   +1y
my 85 720 had buttin/tuck velour interior in 1989 when I had it.

my new 90 nissan had a 5 panel wink mirror with a stainless louvered cover, spray painted dash pieces and neon inside it.

pics of both are in my profile
astrowoody75   +1y
how come no ones talkin bout ground effects, convertible/targa tops or tandem axles,? when i got in this back in 94 barely any one was tuckin it was all about the 15x10 and chrome fender trim.
astrowoody75   +1y
i have another astro van i wanna build old school. low as hell static drop, air shocks in the back just like back in the day when i didnt have any money. Wait i still dont have any money, some things dont change. but man it was fun back then
NC Dave   +1y
what bout the old yellow compressers (back when every1 was run air shocks 2 lay out) u had to plug in 2 ur cig lighters right before awards so u could get ur truck just high enuff to get down the road
astrowoody75   +1y
i remember my 88 mazda had 4 wheel air shock and a walmart compressor hardwired in. slow as hell but rode great...
S10TooDamnLow   +1y
Chrome Nissan Pathfinders....killer stereos (Rockfords and Kickers), splash paint, huge windvisors, tilted chrome side mirrors, chrome headlight eyebrows, man I remember my buddy even splash painted almost the entire engine of his Mazdawg with white and purple. Air shocks were the shiiiiiiiiiiiit. One cool ass old Mazdawg is twicebitten, I don't have the first edition of it but the second time it was built I still have the feature hanging up on my wall. That was back when the interiors went through the bed, and it was normal to see seats in the bed too! I remember when Tuk Lugs came out and that was when things started transitioning over to the interiors of today IMO.
slammedstroller   +1y
ya that was a nice mazda hahaha Danny I remember your brother Kevin had his s-10 static dropped so low he drug half way through his frame driving around town! ya those were the good old days if I remember right he still had most of his teeth then too
xflowgolf   +1y
I rocked a Grant GT wheel and tweed EVERYWHERE