threads
Page 3 of 4
Old School Minis \  Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1728
replies 38
following 36

standardbyker88   +1y
i was saying ditto to an old school cruiser. doin a white roof, very short body mod list, dropping it more out back, i already have 16" probes, not much going to happen inside. haha. old school...
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by disfiguredS10

I'm just gonna park my shit for 15yrs 'til it's "old school" ^^

My truck has been parked for 11 years, it did not work I could not keep my hands off it
scr8pnyota   +1y
I still have some fleck stone parts, remember swirl velour and crushed velvet with a chain steering wheel
SPICY   +1y
yep i had all them goodies but as far as seats around my way you had to have civic or integra buckets neons grant gt steering wheels and you gotta have equilizers and crossovers for you sytem with some kicker golds or old rockfords and a car phone(not cell phone) flecstone was oldsckool tweed i was rockin biscuit tuck velour but heres my first mini in "96" it screams old school and this was back when trucks in minitruckin sported wire wheels CRAZY

post photo
str8azztaco   +1y
^ those wind visors are hideous
tacomatoy2001   +1y

I remember why those were the days shit was alot simplier back then....more fun too!

You hit the nail directly on the head!!! I was seriuosly considering just doing blocks and torsions w/ my old style of wheels and tires, but I know if I did that and seen/will see b/d trucks left and right I would regreat doing it, so I'm going to do what I know I will eventually want. (I only seen the net,shows,and the mag never ever see them in person,not around here anyway, why is that by the way?)

Man I miss the old days

severedmikey   +1y
i gotta find a scanner so i can put up some pics of my first ride. when i turned 16 i had a 85 nissan. silver with a snug top no window shell. my buddy brought his torch over and we cut the wall out and sealed it up. then some civic buckets and some 6x9 boxes in the back. i think i just carpeted the whole thing with speaker box carpet.
(off subject)--i dropped it as low as i could using blocks and takin out leafs and turning torsions. oh and dont forget the deep kmc wheels, then pathfinders shortly after! it was great. it was even the american bed so no hooks on the side! that would have been 1995 i believe!
beebani   +1y
Edited: 9/3/2008 11:35:41 PM by beebani

yeahya, splatter paint and flecstone. Don't forget about the spiderweb paint, a lot like flecstone but looks like spiderwebs. I used to rock some that was a blue/black mix.

You can still buy all of those paints at Lowe's.

Don't forget to get a Grant Gt steering wheel that matches your interior color!
nc4life   +1y
Not change the topic but what about those chrome nissan pathfinder wheels and the old porsche wheels. Those were the good old days.
maz duh   +1y
I can't believe nobody has mentioned neon gear shift knobs, five panel wink mirrors or Prelude buckets yet. I had a set of factory velour Prelude seats in one of my old mazdas, they looked great for the time.