threads
Page 1 of 4
Old School Minis \  Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Interiors from 10-15 years ago?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1718
replies 38
following 36

TwistedKreation   +1y
Just want to know what kind of seats, steering wheels, and shift knobs you guys used back then. Post pics if you have them!
disfiguredS10   +1y
tweeeeeeeed!
slammedcivicsi   +1y
I rolled my mini with velour. It looked like my grandmothers livingroom.

I also grew up with Lowrider magazine.
standardbyker88   +1y
im interested in the dash stuff, shifters and steering wheels for ideas. post some pictures guys.
smctoy   +1y
If I had a scammer I could so help you out lol. Most trucks & cars back in the day used tweed, splatter paint on misc parts, 8-ball or any other type of pool ball as a shift knob & GT steering wheels.
standardbyker88   +1y
gotcha. i wont go that old school. haha. im buildin my 78 like it could have been 92. no bags. no shaves. low on ford probes. simple and drivable. now that i think about it, my bosses 80 yota is exactly like that inside.
zadaddy   +1y
anybody remember fleck-stone?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by PictureMeRailin

I had my entire interior in my old old mazda done in that flec stone paint. i went crazy with it lol.

idk how i thought that looked good back then haha, i think about it now and just shake my head.

lol

Taylor
smctoy   +1y
Originally posted by PictureMeRailin

Ohyea...I was trying to think of that earlier, but I couldnt remember the name of it lol!! Oh & dont forget that the bright colors were the thing too...bright pink, purple & lime green too!!
zadaddy   +1y
I have to admit....I did have my dash, and speaker grills...but I didnt go any further than that. I knew people that covered every single plastic piece with it....

It's amazing how much things have changed...