Page 7 of 8
Old School Minis \  Old Painted/Window club logos

Old Painted/Window club logos

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 13453
replies 79
following 68

DougyFrisch   +1y
Thanks for that post Ernie!!    one question though, can anyone else confirm if these 2 are actually painted or are they vinyl?  They look a little bit too clean to be hand painted, but i could be wrong... SICK none the less  
post photo
post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y

You know what, I dont think I would have put them in the article if they werent painted. Mike Alexander would know more, but i think those are even designed by Fudame a famous Japanese artist. I could be wrong, because it's been a while. I think I recall seeing of those logos peeling so you could see it was paint. Ive had people swear that NR logos are not painted and stickers also. So it really depends on the photo and if the logo is new or old.  Here is the Logo off of NR 1, this logo is just over 8 years old and doesnt have one scratch or missing flake on it. I still have the first NR logo ever and it was painted over ten years ago and it's still in perfect shape. If you take care of the they last for a long time. We even wax ours all the time when they are installed on trucks. Just dont point a water hose directly at them and theyll last.  Here is the uncle sam logo from NR 1 as it sits in my man cave now.  
post photo
THE_CRUCK   +1y

I wasn't sure, always had vinyl logos.
bigbsisuzu   +1y

our club logos are also done with one shot paint they are designed and painted by charles Armstrong (the kid) i have the slimer one..he does an absolutely bad ass job on them for us. just so much better than a sticker in my opinion
still_2_hi   +1y

Awesome thanks for that link ernie! I didn't know 1 shot could be used from in an airbrush. Now ill have to find that paint and try to match my green. 

lucky_brew   +1y
  not painted but pretty damn old school. dougy fresh did this logo.  
post photo
KEITHW   +1y

Here is my painted logo done by Matt Atomik here in Tucson, AZ
post photo
casper98   +1y
A few of my club members have painted Logos  A little dark, but you can still see it
post photo
post photo
post photo
nevrr2lo   +1y
Heres mine from 95 sadly the truck this was in was rearended and totaled my 1980 courier dam i miss that truck
post photo
decivic   +1y
Little off topic but its etched just done a week ago by LOST CAUSE