Page 5 of 8
Old School Minis \  Old Painted/Window club logos

Old Painted/Window club logos

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 13384
replies 79
following 68

baggedmitsu   +1y

I dont know if this has been said or not, but the man who paints most of the logos to this day and has been for the passed 20 plus years that i know of is bob thompson. Our logos are painted by a guy named Kevin out of Hemet, Ca. He can paint logos and even ship them back if you ship him your window. He did a logo live at the FFF show for Eddy Cebreco.
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

most of our chapters use bob thompson down here in sd we use parker he has been going strong 30 years and has some really cool albums of old logos he has done. 
Roulette   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by baggedMITSUI dont know if this has been said or not, but the man who paints most of the logos to this day and has been for the passed 20 plus years that i know of is bob thompson. Our logos are painted by a guy named Kevin out of Hemet, Ca. He can paint logos and even ship them back if you ship him your window. He did a logo live at the FFF show for Eddy Cebreco.---------------------------------------------

Bob Thompson is still in the game?  WOW!   Yeah Kevin did a kick ass job on Eddy's C-3PO logo...
bodydropped85   +1y

pics of eddy's logo?
gimp5561   +1y

was that eddy's  in the show coverage in minitruckin
low intentionz   +1y
omg found this in an box of old photos this was in the late 80,s early 90's notice the pink paint and knockoffs. oh and the missing gas cap, lmfao anyways thought i'd throw it up  the airbrushed club logo. rollin hard in spokane wa.  
post photo
Waldog25   +1y
Edited: 3/7/2010 9:05:15 AM by Waldog25

post photo
tre5   +1y

Charles Armstrong has recently done a couple airbrused logos for some Perfect Poise members. They look bad ass, and I am sure someone will post pics of, but I don't have any pics of them.
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Charles Armstrong has recently done a couple airbrused logos for some Perfect Poise members. They look bad ass, and I am sure someone will post pics of, but I don't have any pics of them.---------------------------------------------        
post photo
post photo
post photo
dragnlow   +1y
^^^^^^^^that is amazing^^^^^^^^^