Old Painted/Window club logos

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 13452
replies 79
following 68

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
that slimer one for perfect poise is bad ass!   Taylor
ETNSFLT   +1y

The first pic above was my brother's logo.  It was the first one done by Parker for the San Diego Chapter. The second one is my first logo in 1999. -Stew-    
post photo
post photo
DOWNHERE   +1y

That slimer one is hotttt!!!  Wish i could get a painted logo... but my window rolls down, and Im not in a club yet, lol
no1lowr   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2010 2:13:03 AM by no1lowr

Edited: 3/8/2010 2:12:10 AM by no1lowr

and just because...

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Was up late tonight thinking about logos Sunset has done a few stickers but the painted logos are required Bob Thompson has been doing them forever. The guy that designed the first Sunset logo was Big Daddy Ed Roth. Going to Ed Roth's house to get a logo was a history lesson for sure. But Bob Thompson is the one that said the logo needed something so he added the bars that run threw it.
Petey   +1y
Hey BoB im sure you have some pics of the old logos post em up id love to see em!    
still_2_hi   +1y

Well im sorry to bring up a dead thread, but i etched my logo on the truck. Its a small logo, but i couldn't get the paint to stick. Does anyone know how they are doing these? Re they using a glass paint? Here is a picture of what it looked like when i pulled the stencil off.   
post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y

One shot, thats what they use. I did a tech article on this a few years ago for MT. It showed the product on there.
baggedmitsu   +1y

Ok i found the article online.  http://www.minitruckinweb.com/tech/interior/0805mt_custom_painted_logos/index.html  and i also remember putting this together.  http://www.minitruckinweb.com/lyfestyle/0805mt_mini_truck_painted_logos/index.html   i just love painted logos. I still wish more clubs were doing them. Kevin the logo guy I know can know ship them nationwide. FYI.
THE_CRUCK   +1y

On most of the vehicles with tint, wouldn't it protect the paint better on a window to paint it on the inside then tint over it? Even so with a non tinted window, wouldn't it have less of a chance of being damaged on the inside?