Old School Minis \  where are they now?

where are they now?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 26356
replies 326
following 186

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 4/1/2008 6:05:39 PM by ///RELAXED 720

is currently sittin about 1/4 mile from my house...the kid that owns it now (and has for about 3 yrs now) drives it from time to time it still looks the same minus the wheels it was on 22's last time i saw it.....

isnt this truck

& this one

the same

post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
doesnt look like it, cuz the 2nd pic is a long bed...could be redone tho.
hue jass   +1y
Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

Edited: 4/1/2008 6:05:39 PM by ///RELAXED 720

isnt this truck

& this one

the same

Nope they are not the same truck. The BAD truck (top one) is sitting in a garage in north OKC. The bottom one was at Tex Mex this past weekend.
post photo
stlowburban   +1y
The bad one has a big traditional body drop and the Damage one is stockfloored and a long bed.
JETSETTER   +1y
On Ryan's Mazda, the last pictures I seen it was at a local auto dealer and it was BEAT. That truck was badass back in the day. I was shocked to see the fate of it. Ty's Mazda was sold again not long ago I heard. System's gone and so are the wheels.
2dxmazda   +1y
HAHA ERIC AWAY FOR AWHILE THAT IS PUTTING IT MILDLY
maz duh   +1y
^^ What did he go away for? I always liked the fiberglass work/stereos he did over the years.
Abercrombie   +1y
another truck I thought about.... Does anyone remember or have pictures of Marlon Dunkers blue S10?
lowrydes   +1y
I was wondering about ty's mazda. Last I saw it was heat wave in probably 2000 or 2001. Had the 18/20 intros.
bd94s10   +1y
Abercrombie.. Dunker's S-10 was sold about 3-4 years ago to someone in the Carolinas (I think I have the state right).. we haven't seen it since.. I believe the person who bought it messed it up on the way home - idiot sat on the alarm remote and popped the doors open while it was being trailer'd home.... but that is about all I've heard.. was a dope truck.. Courtney wrote about it in a StreetTrucks article years ago talking about how clean it was... def was a sick build... lateeeeeee