Page 7 of 33
Old School Minis \  where are they now?

where are they now?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 26357
replies 326
following 186

2lowtoy   +1y
I know were the isuzu is its here in Colo and has been traded a few times and is for sale again. Here are some recents pics of it. If I had the money it would be sitting in my garage.

post photo
post photo
speedylowz   +1y
Couple I wondered where they are now?I know where this one is ha ha ha
post photo
post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
loamigo was at carlile last year with no motor just sitting with a hard top.
speedylowz   +1y
Edited: 5/1/2008 4:19:37 PM by Speedylowz

Lomigo was one of my favorites & here are a couple more My favorite Taco is Brandt's.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y
That's Rob Septors' last I heard he still had it...

This is Bruce Riveras' zuzu. He sold it a few yrs ago & it had traded hands a time or two I believe. Last time I saw it it was torn up a little bit...Bruce passed away last July after which, his friends tracked the truck down & got it back. Plans are to rebuild it to what you see it the picture..R.I.P. Bruce

post photo
post photo
dh798824   +1y

the blue unibodied hard body. i saw it up forsale in arizona for like 3000. they had sanded all the paint off and had primered it. it is pertty far gone. the truck i have always wondered about was the toyota the was body dropped and the last i saw of it it was lifted about 24 inch on 44 anyone have any new pics of the toyota

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 5/1/2008 6:12:56 PM by lucky_brew

hey speedy - that 4th pic down of the red xtra cab s10 w/ the boyd merroder wheels on it is Herbie Allen's old s10. He sold it a while back.

He used to run with david caldwell (the bad ass 2 door black/silver s10 blazer) david parted that blazer out and the engine went to Farva that owned blazerado first.

caldwell now has a lamborghini! no shit. dude has sik amounts of cheese!
jojot   +1y
Last I know "a few months ago" that blue nissan with the graphic that cal concepts did was in Mississippi owned by lowrydes a couple of posts up.
ibagurs   +1y
Edited: 5/1/2008 6:57:37 PM by ibagurs

I own aftermath now. it was traded a few times once it got to cali from texas. the guy i picked it up from has had it for the last 7 or 8 years. its preety tore up, but i am going to bring it back.
post photo
post photo
crewcabondubs   +1y
Edited: 5/1/2008 6:55:56 PM by crewcabondubs

Originally posted by Speedylowz

Couple I wondered where they are now?

that one now looks like this!

FOR NOW ANYWAY;o)

post photo