Page 5 of 33
Old School Minis \  where are they now?

where are they now?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 26203
replies 326
following 186

OutkastWagon51   +1y
i thought Waynes mazda was on the trailer in the wreck? At least that was the story I was told was it salvageable?
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Edited: 3/30/2008 10:50:05 PM by FADE2BLK94

Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

i thought Waynes mazda was on the trailer in the wreck? At least that was the story I was told was it salvageable?

Dont know what happened to the mazda but he actually had a Mitsu when that he was dancing at shows when he passed. I am still not sure if the mazda was the one in the accident or the mitsu, but the mitsu was still at Innovations after his death and it seemed to be in one piece from what I saw. Maybe he was just dancing their truck for them cuz I think he was working for them at that time, then they went under later on.
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by SPICY

on mautofied not layin body no morehttp://www.mautofied.com/listing-100088560.htm

thats fukin sad! wtf would you want that big ass engine hangin out the hood anyway? that truck was bad ass. ive got pics somehwere of it when in was in pf primered on a flat bed trailer.
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by FADE2BLK94

Edited: 3/30/2008 10:50:05 PM by FADE2BLK94

Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

Dont know what happened to the mazda but he actually had a Mitsu when that he was dancing at shows when he passed. I am still not sure if the mazda was the one in the accident or the mitsu, but the mitsu was still at Innovations after his death and it seemed to be in one piece from what I saw. Maybe he was just dancing their truck for them cuz I think he was working for them at that time, then they went under later on.

the mitz was on the trailer not the mazda.just so everyone knows as far as the drug shit wayne had no part in that.. the mitz was fixed and showed a few times after but i never seen his mazda again.

slamdtaco   +1y
this mazda was built by Eric of NC FL chapter. he also built the copper colored tacoma with graphics while he was in Local Minis, then he went to NC. let's just say that he's "away" for a while. not sure if he still has either truck or what his plans are for the future.

post photo
jetts   +1y
bone collector... last i saw it was like 2-3 years ago in the back of autocore
post photo
purpl7duece   +1y
Originally posted by puponair

Last I saw my buddy was puttin v-8 motor mounts and fixing some of the suspension on it. I believe JP has it out in Mesa still
post photo
jetts   +1y
Originally posted by purpl7duece

Last I saw my buddy was puttin v-8 motor mounts and fixing some of the suspension on it. I believe JP has it out in Mesa still

that must be the dude i tried all so hard to buy it off of. glad its still around, means i still got a chance to own it
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

Originally posted by purpl7duece

that must be the dude i tried all so hard to buy it off of. glad its still around, means i still got a chance to own it

Yes word is it is still around and had a V8 put in. It was for sale at one point then pulled off I guess. Think it has the V8 now and everything else is as it was.

post photo
outkastdawg   +1y
i havent seen waynes mazda since right before he passed. i dont think i can rememer one show were a spring didnt fly out of that truck