Old School Minis \  where are they now?

where are they now?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 26275
replies 326
following 186

maz duh   +1y
Originally posted by FLYINLO

Ramster was one of my favorites as well, but not the one I am referring to.

The Ramster was at Indy last year, it was looking pretty rough though.
gimp5561   +1y
ramster fell off a trailer some time last year and the dude still wants like $12000 for it i was told it was messed up bad.
the yellow d50 from NC that was built by brian on the west coast was from a town 2 hours south of me and i have never seen the truck.
gimp5561   +1y
does anyone from the east coast know what ever happented too wayne costa's mazda.
i miss you brother RIP
rolnlow   +1y
Here are some I always wondered what happened to them, not all as old as some posted above
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

does anyone from the east coast know what ever happented too wayne costa's mazda.i miss you brother RIPDont know about the Mazda but he had a Mitsu that stayed at a shop called "Innovations" in Winston for a while after he passed. I heard rumor of them rebuilding it, but that place got shut down for drug trafficing not long after.

mista337   +1y

any pics of jake's isuzu

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SPICY   +1y
in all the captions from the show pics in minitruckin it always said be on the look out for a feature on this truck ......was it ever featured because i dont remember seeing it???
maniacalmini   +1y
i always wanted to know what happened to the 4 door s10 from above.
zadaddy   +1y

does anyone from the east coast know what ever happented too wayne costa's mazda.i miss you brother RIP

I would like to know about this too. I came across some old pics from him at a WHITLEE show (remember those? lol) tearin shit up. He is greatly missed...by far one of the best around...

dwn2erths10   +1y
The four door s10 is/was for scooby. the guy that built the purple gmc dually. Im pretty sure its toast. the wheels went on his brothers s10, and i have no idea where the motor went