replies 326
following 186

low95hardbody   +1y
sorry about the crap pic links
post photo
post photo
post photo
cheezenutz69   +1y
whatever happened to that meguilars yellow like 48 ish chevy pick up from the trucking nationals at firebird raceway? that thing was mean!!!
guiltybydesign   +1y
is Catch 22 still around? And what ever happened to the Mext Up dually?????
post photo
post photo
humanmachinehead   +1y
Catch 22 was such an amazing truck. When i saw its cover feature, it was a big part of what made me quit art school and pursue working on cars. It went up for sale several years ago if I remember right, and I think it was converted to air. Dont quote me on that though
i3owdown   +1y
man, it makes me feel old to think about catch 22 being old school. it is one of my all time favorite trucks. last time I saw it was at LNO show in Orlando November 2011. it still looked amazing considering its age. I do remember it being for sale around that time.

http://hotridesmag.com/index-LNO-20114.html
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
I did some snooping and talked to David Shulman, the builder of catch22. He said he sold it at the Turkey Rod Run in 2012 to a friend. Its since had a new frame, V8, and air ride installed. It was sold again to a local old fella and is in his collection.
I got one to add. This frame was at SEMA 07, the pic tag says it was being built by Brad Speir of Devilish Customs but I haven't seen anything after that. Its apparently for a crew cab Colorado dually.
post photo