Page 29 of 33
Old School Minis \  where are they now?

where are they now?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 26342
replies 326
following 186

speedylowz   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by lowjetta this thing was on the cover of mini truckin in the late 90s i believe. it was purple.     --------------------------------------------- Yup sure was  

post photo
post photo
shellhart   +1y

this one lives about 2 miles from my house   cant remember the guys name off hand but is the original owner and gets it out every once and a while  truck looks the same and still looks good  he is taking care of it  stays in a garage and everything
post photo
98L150   +1y

this Jeff "shaggys" truck.  he has had that thing forever he lives in the memphis area.  I saw thetruck last year when i was in memphis visiting

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SHELLHARTthis one lives about 2 miles from my house   cant remember the guys name off hand but is the original owner and gets it out every once and a while  truck looks the same and still looks good  he is taking care of it  stays in a garage and everything---------------------------------------------
post photo
minitrucker6669   +1y
wow! im only 19 and this thread is making me feel old! i rember seeing some of these trucks back in the day in show coverage and features about 10 years ago and they got me into the scene..
relaxednoma   +1y
Red Dog recently popped up in the carolina's in primer for sale for right around 2k i believe it was. I posted on here about it actually
jimmy726   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NOTLONUFEdited: 6/30/2009 11:55:57 PM by NOTLONUF---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Originally posted by SLAMDTACOthis mazda was built by Eric of NC FL chapter. he also built the copper colored tacoma with graphics while he was in Local Minis, then he went to NC. let's just say that he's "away" for a while. not sure if he still has either truck or what his plans are for the future. I really like this mazda!!!---------------------------------------------   both of these trucks belong to Eric C.from //NC\\ he still has them both. ---------------------------------------------does the mazda still look this way i was in FL in feb and seen a slick ass silver ond that made me think of the truck.  every time i seen it before at a show it was parked off by it's self  and the silver on was too that was why i am asking..--------------------------------------------- That mazda is still in fl and is on Mautofied for some crazy price. Its all fucked up now tho. The skin has been ripped up and the front looks like it was on fire but the paint is still nice lmao
post photo
post photo
lowjetta   +1y

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=113408&page=1its on here to for sale(mazda). he talks about the taco being for sale as well.
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nastyhow about the legendary Sal Napoli from Las Vegas, the owner of "smooth character". every time he brought out the newest build, i was floored. the innovations he had were before their time (in my eyes)..  i cant find the previous build pics but this is the last rendition he built of the mazda.  ---------------------------------------------this was at WCN last year still looked great
post photo
post photo
frankie   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ST LayDBurBan said:

Originally posted by whttrsh

Does any one remember the mazda that was on the mt cover a few years ago called "welcome to the jungle"?

Dude I remeber it did it have a solid camper and it was orange with some wild graphics at the rear bed and it had some serious stereo? It was mt cover

--------------------------------------------

its hear in kansas city. a budy of mine picked it up a few months back. its been in storage for years, from what we know it was put up as colaterol for a home or vice versa, anyways it got repoed sold and sat in storage because some kid was afraid to drive it. now its hear. we are lookin for a copy of the mag or if anyone knows the month and year it was in would help. i thought i still had it but guess i dont.
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 1/31/2011 10:55:51 PM by SLAMDTACO

here you go

http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/0202mt_mazda_pickup/index.html