views 26343
replies 326
following 186

CultureCreature   +1y
Edited: 2/1/2011 1:14:03 PM by CultureCreature

--------------------------------------------

offthewall said:

Here is the roadstered Chevy now... this was last fall... He still brings it our quite a bit now. Belongs to Caleb Marks here Vegas...
post photo
stuckinacoma98   +1y
Edited: 2/1/2011 2:35:52 PM by stuckinacoma98

Edited: 2/1/2011 2:22:37 PM by stuckinacoma98

This truck is for sale in Pensacola FL, were going to ride over and check it out tomorrow. I thought i remembered seeing it in MT a long time ago. I may be wrong though
post photo
Bentlay   +1y

stuckinacoma98 said:

Edited: 2/1/2011 2:35:52 PM by stuckinacoma98

Edited: 2/1/2011 2:22:37 PM by stuckinacoma98

This truck is for sale in Pensacola FL, were going to ride over and check it out tomorrow. I thought i remembered seeing it in MT a long time ago. I may be wrong though

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ctd/2172180170.html
post photo
spicy   +1y
yeah that mazda just sits at this jankie car lot ...from driving by it i could see the driver rocker under the door is all flaked down to white...and the candy its getting splotchy ...might be missing a center cap also
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah its at some car lot in milton now ...looks good from afar ...could be nice if it wasnt being swap from car lot to car lot
Pandy   +1y

KEG Media said:

This one was Ty Zito's old Mazda. It was sold to another guy from NC, can't remember his name for the life of me. Then a guy that use to hang around Luke's shop (Skandalous Kustoms) in Kansas City when it was still open named Tim bought it. He was one of those wanna be minitruckers, buy a ride, do nothing with it. He left it at our shop to do some wiring work cause the battery was always dead in it. He never paid any money so we told him to come get it. We was told to put it outside that Friday night with the rag open and he'd come get it. He never picked it up. That weekend it rained and pretty much ruined the interior. Last i knew he trashed it a bit more then sold it for like 3 grand or so to someone. Not sure who has it now. Was a sick truck in its prime though for sure!

I saw this truck for sale at a car show in southern Wisconsin 5-6 years ago. The paint was a bit beat up and the interior was really beat up. The tweed was coming off in spots, stained, and fraying out pretty bad in spots. It was owned but a father and son. I asked him how much he was asking for it and he said 25. I assumed $2500 given the shape it was in and remarked that $2500 was a far price and he could probably get a little more. He then corrected me and said "No $25,000" and said that it was appraised at $30,000. I politely told him that given the condition of the truck and the fact its a mini-truck and in Wisconsin that it would be pretty hard to get that for it. No idea what happened to it after that.
post photo
stuckinacoma98   +1y
yea thats what i thought that the mazda was probably whored around now from lot to lot. seems like thats what happens to alot of them
frankie   +1y

SLAMDTACO said:

Edited: 1/31/2011 10:55:51 PM by SLAMDTACO

here you go

http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/0202mt_mazda_pickup/index.html

thanks , i allready looked at the web but it also says feb 2009 and we all know that it was atleast 2000.. and yeah the new stawberry went out of k.c. to some kid that thinks he was gona get 25k out of it. i seen it on a hotrod web sight for something rediculous like that
slamdtaco   +1y
maybe it was 1999??
sandog   +1y
Wasnt Ty Zitos traded or bought by Dave Jackman in Lees Summit? Then sold to Tim, then I am not sure where it went.