threads
Page 5 of 7
Old School Minis \  look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3440
replies 69
following 39

dakotahq   +1y
Edited: 3/4/2008 5:56:20 PM by dakotahq

Originally posted by lucky_brew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370027509771

My dad had a set of these on a 1992 Ford Probe. Except where those are chrome, his where white. I wish I could find pics...
post photo
dssur   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370027509771

I have a set of those, got em from my friend Timmay. Elite Vipers (mine are actually primes, but they were made in the same factory)

need a polish. He could not understand at all why I wanted them so badly....
post photo
post photo
RARA   +1y
I had a set

post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

Originally posted by BaggedMazda87

Originally posted by 72bumpside

getting my truck in about an hour. and i should have my 15's in the mail today as well. hsould have em mounted with the truck dropped in two weeks or so. Going to FLA for spring break. You better have that shit DONE when I get back lucky. You will be a week up on me and I don't wanna pass you in progress. Its on now man.

haha

You goin old school to brother?!

Lucky, I'm stoaked to see the build!I'm sure you've said in other threads but are you still plannin to do it static dropped and no bodydrop?

he mentioned to me bags and BD. but possibly just Bags if i remembered right.

and yes, i am too. me and him have been talkin for a good while now about it. and have some good plans drawn out.

its gettin bagged! but EVERYTHING will be under the bed "hidden" and its getting the bed floor raised above the bridge to hide all the "modern" shit! i decided on bags because i couldt get a coil-over that would have enough travel to ride well... i HAVE to have it ride good. ive got 7 fukt discs in my back and its got to ride as smooth as possible! oh- and NO B/D!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
b4 noone wanted to go oldschool now everyones goin oldschool now huh I'm sellin the R-9s now fuck it

btw nice find i loved those wheels

lucky_brew   +1y
^^ keep those fukers man! trust me, enough peeps talk shit about me doing this! no one has the balls to step away from 20" rims and do an all out old school mini! not on a full blown show mini level anyway. most peeps put em on dailys. fuk that! just way for my side tilt bed! hahahaha
///RELAXED 720   +1y
I would NEVER sell em I spent to long lookin for them & u keep ur side tilt Im going multi stage .....

lucky_brew   +1y
i need someone to design me a multistage on air!
lucky_brew   +1y
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Dear lucky_brew,

Thank you for your prompt payment! Your ebay item has been shipped.

--
Diane Tracy
Tracy Performance
586-772-0000
www.VetteParts.com
www.CarCover.com
www.TracyPerf.com

- vettepartsman Answer the question

Item and user details
Item Title: Chrome Elite 15x7 Alum Ford Chrysler Wheels 5 on 4 1/2
FLYINLO   +1y
I had those chrome Elite Vipers (with the back spokes painted body color) on my old 92 Toyota back in the mid 90's, right before I went all out and got me some 16" Niche Bellas.